View Single Post
Old 13th January 2017, 21:16   #26  |  Link
Katie Boundary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overdrive80 View Post
Code:
DGDecode_mpeg2source("C:\Users\Isra\Desktop\212 - Ouroboros.demuxed.d2v", info=3)

ColorMatrix(hints=true, threads=0, interlaced=true)

assumebff()

animeivtc(mode=2)#mode=3 works fine too.
What the hell is Colormatrix? Can you explain your thought process or how this is supposed to work?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndjamena View Post
I told you there is something wrong with the Gargoyles credits.
I told you first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndjamena View Post
Or are you referring to something else in the credits?
I'm talking about everything, but especially the TITLE CARD:

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnmeyer View Post
First of all, I doubt very much this is simply a "rip" of the original material.
Too bad for you.

Quote:
If you put the clip into a simple script containing only "separatefields()", you find all sorts of retrograde field behavior (i.e., where the movement stutters backwards and forwards) no matter whether you add an AssumeTFF() or AssumeBFF() before the separatefields statement.
THAT'S WHAT I SAID!!!!! Hello and welcome to the very first post of this thread. Jesus Christ.

Quote:
Thus, I must conclude that this clip has already undergone some sort of processing prior to being uploaded and that this processing has significantly altered the clip.
Wrong. Go ahead and rent or buy Andromeda Season 2 Collection 3, rip the episode "Ouroboros", and see for yourself. Or did I alter those too?

Quote:
The field matching solutions offered in the parallel (redundant?) thread started by the OP at about the same time as this thread seem to sort out the field order issues
No, that only HIDES the field order issues, and it does so at the price of interlacing every place where there's an orphaned field.

And no, the threads aren't redundant or even related. One thread is about fields being encoded into the video stream in an incorrect order. The other is about double-rate field-matching.

Last edited by Katie Boundary; 13th January 2017 at 21:19.
Katie Boundary is offline   Reply With Quote