View Single Post
Old 14th September 2016, 01:07   #59  |  Link
Yanak

I tried to compile by myself with mingw-w64 , after some tries i could do some tests but no luck for me.

In mingw-w64 install options i can select i686 or x86_64 :

Tried the second one and doing the obj file works but getting the dll gives me this message :

[spoiler]
Code:
E:\test>gcc  -fdiagnostics-show-location=once  -funsigned-char -mthreads  -Wextra -pedantic -Wall -Wdeclarati
n-after-statement -Wundef -Wpointer-arith -Wstrict-prototypes -Wredundant-decls  -O2 -fomit-frame-pointer -ma
ign-double -s -march=x86-64  -shared  -o AVSInpaint.dll  AVSInpaint.obj AviSynth.lib
AVSInpaint.obj:AVSInpaint.c:(.text+0x6c): undefined reference to `__imp_avs_release_video_frame'
AVSInpaint.obj:AVSInpaint.c:(.text+0xdd): undefined reference to `__imp_avs_release_clip'
AVSInpaint.obj:AVSInpaint.c:(.text+0xef): undefined reference to `__imp_avs_release_clip'
AVSInpaint.obj:AVSInpaint.c:(.text+0x137): undefined reference to `__imp_avs_copy_video_frame'
AVSInpaint.obj:AVSInpaint.c:(.text+0x149): undefined reference to `__imp_avs_add_function'
AVSInpaint.obj:AVSInpaint.c:(.text+0x885): undefined reference to `__imp_avs_new_c_filter'
AVSInpaint.obj:AVSInpaint.c:(.text+0x91c): undefined reference to `__imp_avs_set_to_clip'
AVSInpaint.obj:AVSInpaint.c:(.text+0x934): undefined reference to `__imp_avs_release_clip'
AVSInpaint.obj:AVSInpaint.c:(.text+0xa0c): undefined reference to `__imp_avs_release_clip'
AVSInpaint.obj:AVSInpaint.c:(.text+0xba7): undefined reference to `__imp_avs_set_to_clip'
AVSInpaint.obj:AVSInpaint.c:(.text+0xbd5): undefined reference to `__imp_avs_release_clip'
AVSInpaint.obj:AVSInpaint.c:(.text+0x16a3): undefined reference to `__imp_avs_get_frame'
AVSInpaint.obj:AVSInpaint.c:(.text+0x16c0): undefined reference to `__imp_avs_make_writable'
AVSInpaint.obj:AVSInpaint.c:(.text+0x1837): undefined reference to `__imp_avs_release_video_frame'
AVSInpaint.obj:AVSInpaint.c:(.text+0x1aee): undefined reference to `__imp_avs_release_video_frame'
AVSInpaint.obj:AVSInpaint.c:(.text+0x2a1a): undefined reference to `__imp_avs_release_clip'
AVSInpaint.obj:AVSInpaint.c:(.text+0x399c): undefined reference to `__imp_avs_get_frame'
AVSInpaint.obj:AVSInpaint.c:(.text+0x3c09): undefined reference to `__imp_avs_make_writable'
AVSInpaint.obj:AVSInpaint.c:(.text+0x3e59): undefined reference to `__imp_avs_release_video_frame'
AVSInpaint.obj:AVSInpaint.c:(.text+0x4bf6): undefined reference to `__imp_avs_release_video_frame'
AVSInpaint.obj:AVSInpaint.c:(.text+0x51bd): undefined reference to `__imp_avs_release_video_frame'
AVSInpaint.obj:AVSInpaint.c:(.text+0x53b4): undefined reference to `__imp_avs_new_c_filter'
AVSInpaint.obj:AVSInpaint.c:(.text+0x557d): undefined reference to `__imp_avs_new_c_filter'
AVSInpaint.obj:AVSInpaint.c:(.text+0x55e7): undefined reference to `__imp_avs_take_clip'
AVSInpaint.obj:AVSInpaint.c:(.text+0x55fe): undefined reference to `__imp_avs_get_video_info'
AVSInpaint.obj:AVSInpaint.c:(.text+0x586a): undefined reference to `__imp_avs_get_video_info'
AVSInpaint.obj:AVSInpaint.c:(.text+0x588e): undefined reference to `__imp_avs_release_clip'
AVSInpaint.obj:AVSInpaint.c:(.text+0x5fc7): undefined reference to `__imp_avs_take_clip'
AVSInpaint.obj:AVSInpaint.c:(.text+0x6017): undefined reference to `__imp_avs_release_clip'
AVSInpaint.obj:AVSInpaint.c:(.text+0x6134): undefined reference to `avs_is_yuy'
AVSInpaint.obj:AVSInpaint.c:(.text+0x6dca): undefined reference to `__imp_avs_release_clip'
AVSInpaint.obj:AVSInpaint.c:(.text+0x6e55): undefined reference to `__imp_avs_copy_value'
AVSInpaint.obj:AVSInpaint.c:(.text+0x7077): undefined reference to `avs_is_yuy'
AVSInpaint.obj:AVSInpaint.c:(.text+0x711f): undefined reference to `__imp_avs_set_to_clip'
AVSInpaint.obj:AVSInpaint.c:(.text+0x7195): undefined reference to `__imp_avs_get_frame'
AVSInpaint.obj:AVSInpaint.c:(.text+0x71d0): undefined reference to `__imp_avs_release_video_frame'
AVSInpaint.obj:AVSInpaint.c:(.text+0x71e5): undefined reference to `__imp_avs_release_video_frame'
AVSInpaint.obj:AVSInpaint.c:(.text+0x776a): undefined reference to `__imp_avs_get_frame'
AVSInpaint.obj:AVSInpaint.c:(.text+0x77ca): undefined reference to `__imp_avs_make_writable'
AVSInpaint.obj:AVSInpaint.c:(.text+0x79b5): undefined reference to `__imp_avs_release_video_frame'
AVSInpaint.obj:AVSInpaint.c:(.text+0x79cb): undefined reference to `__imp_avs_release_video_frame'
AVSInpaint.obj:AVSInpaint.c:(.text+0x79e1): undefined reference to `__imp_avs_release_video_frame'
AVSInpaint.obj:AVSInpaint.c:(.text+0x7bfe): undefined reference to `__imp_avs_release_video_frame'
AVSInpaint.obj:AVSInpaint.c:(.text+0x7c14): undefined reference to `__imp_avs_release_video_frame'
AVSInpaint.obj:AVSInpaint.c:(.text+0x7e6d): undefined reference to `__imp_avs_get_frame'
AVSInpaint.obj:AVSInpaint.c:(.text+0x7e81): undefined reference to `__imp_avs_make_writable'
AVSInpaint.obj:AVSInpaint.c:(.text+0x7ed9): undefined reference to `__imp_avs_release_video_frame'
AVSInpaint.obj:AVSInpaint.c:(.text+0x839e): undefined reference to `__imp_avs_take_clip'
AVSInpaint.obj:AVSInpaint.c:(.text+0x83ff): undefined reference to `__imp_avs_get_video_info'
AVSInpaint.obj:AVSInpaint.c:(.text+0x8442): undefined reference to `__imp_avs_release_clip'
AVSInpaint.obj:AVSInpaint.c:(.text+0x8492): undefined reference to `__imp_avs_release_clip'
AVSInpaint.obj:AVSInpaint.c:(.text+0x84a0): undefined reference to `__imp_avs_release_clip'
AVSInpaint.obj:AVSInpaint.c:(.text+0x85f1): undefined reference to `__imp_avs_take_clip'
AVSInpaint.obj:AVSInpaint.c:(.text+0x8695): undefined reference to `__imp_avs_get_video_info'
AVSInpaint.obj:AVSInpaint.c:(.text+0x8762): undefined reference to `__imp_avs_new_c_filter'
AVSInpaint.obj:AVSInpaint.c:(.text+0x87b4): undefined reference to `__imp_avs_set_to_clip'
AVSInpaint.obj:AVSInpaint.c:(.text+0x87e3): undefined reference to `__imp_avs_release_clip'
AVSInpaint.obj:AVSInpaint.c:(.text+0x8b60): undefined reference to `__imp_avs_release_clip'
AVSInpaint.obj:AVSInpaint.c:(.text+0x8b7e): undefined reference to `__imp_avs_set_cache_hints'
AVSInpaint.obj:AVSInpaint.c:(.text+0x8b99): undefined reference to `__imp_avs_get_frame'
AVSInpaint.obj:AVSInpaint.c:(.text+0x8be9): undefined reference to `__imp_avs_release_video_frame'
AVSInpaint.obj:AVSInpaint.c:(.text+0x8bff): undefined reference to `__imp_avs_release_clip'
AVSInpaint.obj:AVSInpaint.c:(.text+0x8c0d): undefined reference to `__imp_avs_release_clip'
AVSInpaint.obj:AVSInpaint.c:(.text+0x8e22): undefined reference to `__imp_avs_release_video_frame'
AVSInpaint.obj:AVSInpaint.c:(.text+0x8e4c): undefined reference to `__imp_avs_set_cache_hints'
AVSInpaint.obj:AVSInpaint.c:(.text+0x8e57): undefined reference to `__imp_avs_get_frame'
AVSInpaint.obj:AVSInpaint.c:(.text+0x8edf): undefined reference to `__imp_avs_release_video_frame'
AVSInpaint.obj:AVSInpaint.c:(.text+0x8faa): undefined reference to `__imp_avs_get_video_info'
AVSInpaint.obj:AVSInpaint.c:(.text+0x93f4): undefined reference to `__imp_avs_get_frame'
AVSInpaint.obj:AVSInpaint.c:(.text+0x9597): undefined reference to `__imp_avs_release_video_frame'
AVSInpaint.obj:AVSInpaint.c:(.text+0x9c02): undefined reference to `__imp_avs_release_video_frame'
AVSInpaint.obj:AVSInpaint.c:(.text+0x9f85): undefined reference to `avs_is_yuy'
AVSInpaint.obj:AVSInpaint.c:(.text+0xa824): undefined reference to `avs_is_yuy'
AVSInpaint.obj:AVSInpaint.c:(.text+0xaa6a): undefined reference to `__imp_avs_take_clip'
AVSInpaint.obj:AVSInpaint.c:(.text+0xaa8f): undefined reference to `__imp_avs_get_video_info'
AVSInpaint.obj:AVSInpaint.c:(.text+0xaaec): undefined reference to `__imp_avs_release_clip'
AVSInpaint.obj:AVSInpaint.c:(.text+0xab0d): undefined reference to `__imp_avs_release_video_frame'
AVSInpaint.obj:AVSInpaint.c:(.text+0xab3a): undefined reference to `__imp_avs_release_clip'
AVSInpaint.obj:AVSInpaint.c:(.text+0xab4c): undefined reference to `__imp_avs_release_video_frame'
AVSInpaint.obj:AVSInpaint.c:(.text+0xabff): undefined reference to `__imp_avs_take_clip'
AVSInpaint.obj:AVSInpaint.c:(.text+0xac75): undefined reference to `__imp_avs_get_video_info'
AVSInpaint.obj:AVSInpaint.c:(.text+0xaf45): undefined reference to `__imp_avs_set_cache_hints'
AVSInpaint.obj:AVSInpaint.c:(.text+0xaf6c): undefined reference to `__imp_avs_get_frame'
AVSInpaint.obj:AVSInpaint.c:(.text+0xaf85): undefined reference to `avs_is_yuy'
AVSInpaint.obj:AVSInpaint.c:(.text+0xafe2): undefined reference to `avs_is_yuy'
AVSInpaint.obj:AVSInpaint.c:(.text+0xafec): undefined reference to `avs_is_yuy'
AVSInpaint.obj:AVSInpaint.c:(.text+0xb230): undefined reference to `__imp_avs_new_video_frame_a'
AVSInpaint.obj:AVSInpaint.c:(.text+0xb2df): undefined reference to `__imp_avs_new_c_filter'
AVSInpaint.obj:AVSInpaint.c:(.text+0xb359): undefined reference to `__imp_avs_set_to_clip'
AVSInpaint.obj:AVSInpaint.c:(.text+0xb383): undefined reference to `__imp_avs_release_clip'
AVSInpaint.obj:AVSInpaint.c:(.text+0xb3e8): undefined reference to `__imp_avs_release_clip'
AVSInpaint.obj:AVSInpaint.c:(.text+0xb428): undefined reference to `__imp_avs_get_frame'
collect2.exe: error: ld returned 1 exit status

E:\test>
[/spoiler]

Strangely enough when i tied the second command line given without the AviSynth.lib file at the end the message ended in being almost the same if not the exact same error message, i'll have to try this again tomorrow and compare both, using this command missing the AviSynth.lib at the end ( i tried without it, who knows ) :
Code:
gcc  -fdiagnostics-show-location=once  -funsigned-char -mthreads  -Wextra -pedantic -Wall -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wundef -Wpointer-arith -Wstrict-prototypes 
-Wredundant-decls  -O2 -fomit-frame-pointer -malign-double -s -march=x86-64  -shared  -o AVSInpaint.dll  AVSInpaint.obj
I removed the program and installed it again, selected the i686 setting and this time it worked and got the dll done, also gave a try to mingw in normal version , not the mingw-w64 one, and got the dll done there too, both working nicely under Megui and avisynth x86 but same error message on Staxrip x64 as before,

Will test and try more tomorrow but seems like mingw-w64 with x86_64 setting the file AviSynth.lib might be the problem, searched a while for x64 version of it and only thing i could find is this discussion :
http://forum.doom9.org/showthread.ph...91#post1389791

Sadly i could not find the lib file in the link of the second post and got lost in JoshyD's explanation to be honest, all this is new to me.

Well, no luck for me but managed to compile my first dll and it's working in megui under x86, that's something already

Last edited by Yanak; 23rd January 2018 at 00:24.
Yanak is offline   Reply With Quote