View Single Post
Old 18th January 2016, 20:50   #35504  |  Link
madshi
Registered Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ver Greeneyes View Post
By the way, do profile rules use any kind of tolerance for floating point inaccuracy? I don't have time to confirm this now, but I remember having problems before (somewhere around v0.89 when I was setting up more advanced profiles) where simple things like "targetWidth == 720" wouldn't match (but "(targetWidth > 719) and (targetWidth < 721)" would).
Currently I don't have any specific tolerance code in there, but I would be surprised if a simple thing like "targetWidth == 720" wouldn't work. Does that still go wrong for you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbsc View Post
Unfortunately, I don't think it's possible to test decoder without the module itself.
Ouch. Well, I guess we could try fixing this with a debug log. I can't promise anything, though. If the decoder is broken in some way, I don't really want to change my code dramatically to make it work, because that could introduce new issues with other decoders. But maybe we're lucky and a small change can help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by omarank View Post
This works fine for only frame packed 3D. If any other 3D mode is used and smooth motion is enabled, video pauses but audio continues.
Yeah, need to look into that. For other modes, madVR is not limited to 23p, so for those it might make sense to actually make smooth motion work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by har3inger View Post
Sorry, my bad. Problem persists when I switch madvr with another renderer (custom EVR), so it has nothing to do with madvr. It so far only applies to .srt separate sub files in the same folder. The bug also doesn't affect subs that specify their position in the video frame, ie, ones that cannot be pulled into black bars automatically.

(2x playback is great for TV shows. Put on subs since the audio becomes too fast to follow, finish shows in half the time.)
Ah, good to hear that it's not my fault.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunset1982 View Post
how do I use this? is it like:

if src=3D "1080p23 (3D Profil)"
else "1080p23"
if (3D) "3D Profil" else "2D Profil"
madshi is offline   Reply With Quote