View Single Post
Old 10th November 2014, 22:40   #33  |  Link
forclip

DSS2mod

I think it is never too late, so here is my modded version of DSS2. README.txt - please read this first to avoid unnecessary questions.

Main changes:

1. Fixed codepage issue (see previous messages in this thread).
2. Doesn't hangs at the end of the stream (see previous messages in this thread).
3. Doesn't requires Haali Media Splitter.
4. Can load and use LAVFilters in "portable" mode with ConnectDirect-way of building the Graph.
5. Added "preroll" for more precise seeking (very nice thing for badly-seeking sources). By default preroll=0 (disabled), but I recommend you to set it to something meaningfull.
6. Added "pixel_type" (string) - allowed colorspace (YV12, YUY2, RGB24, RGB32 or RGB - only one of them; or "" for all), it seems I forgot to mention this key in README
7. Some other things.

Examples:

DSS2("D:\file.mkv", fps=23.976)
- works almost the same way as the original DSS2 does.

DSS2("D:\file.mkv", fps=23.976, preroll=15, lavs="L3", lavd="L3")
- uses preroll and LAVFilters with ConnectDirect. You can write whatever you want instead of "L3" (which is "l3", which is default loading mode), but not leave it empty, because only non-empty string is a "ON"-switcher for this mode.

DSS2("D:\file.mkv", fps=23.976, preroll=15, lavs="L3", lavd="L3 hm1 hc5")
- the same as above, but LAVVideo is configured to use CUDA (hm1) for H264 and MPEG2 (hc5, 5=1+4).

DSS2 mod (2.0.0.13) + LAVFilters (0.63.0)
SVN-src

P.S. avss_26.dll (for AviSynth 2.6) does NOT support any additional colorspaces of AviSynth 2.6! And I don't have enough skills to implement it by myself, so patches are welcome. The same for audio support
forclip is offline   Reply With Quote