PDA

View Full Version : How to encode to aoTuV ogg with BeSweet Gui (again, sorry)

junglemike
7th September 2005, 11:25
Hi everyone.
I searched the answer and found the same topic, where it was said to just copy otTuV dll's to besweet folder. I did this and it still doesn't work.
Here's what i did: I downloaded these dll's: http://www.geocities.jp/aoyoume/aotuv/vorbis_dll_aoTuV_b4.zip
ogg.dll
vorbis.dll
vorbisenc.dll
vorbisfile.dll

And copied them to besweet folder. But there wasn't any files with these names in there. So how does besweet know they are there and how does besweet know to use them?
There are only
libmmd.dll
libvorbis.dll

So please help me. I've read all threads i could find, but i still don't know how to do this.
Please tell me what i need to do to use aoTuV vorbi in Besweet, or BeLight, or Foobar2000?

Audionut
7th September 2005, 12:26
With foobar is easy.

Download Oggenc (http://www.rarewares.org/ogg.html)

Configure foobar's diskwriter.

Kurtnoise
7th September 2005, 12:27
By using the last BeLight packages (the normal or Pentium4 version) you will be able to encode with aotuv improvements concerning Vorbis transcoding.

FYI, you just need to have libvorbis.dll in BeSweet Folder and it works...

junglemike
7th September 2005, 12:48
With foobar is easy.

Download Oggenc

Configure foobar's diskwriter.
I downloaded this library.
This is how foobar's diskwriter config looks like. I still don't understand what i need to do to specify an external ogg library?

By using the last BeLight packages (the normal or Pentium4 version) you will be able to encode with aotuv improvements concerning Vorbis transcoding.

FYI, you just need to have libvorbis.dll in BeSweet Folder and it works...
Ok, so you mean that when i encoding with Belight - it automatically encodes with aoTuV? Is there any way to check how output file was made? (what libarary was used)?
TIA.

Kurtnoise
8th September 2005, 10:11
Ok, so you mean that when i encoding with Belight - it automatically encodes with aoTuV? Is there any way to check how output file was made? (what libarary was used)?
TIA.
By viewing the log file (in the top you can see some infos concerning dlls versions) or viewing the properties of your streams in foobar or MrQuestionMan by example coz these infos are store in the header.

junglemike
8th September 2005, 12:02
Thanks.