PDA

View Full Version : converting a european burnt movie to north america format?

originalozzyo
2nd July 2005, 21:26
I have a movie from europe that wont play on any dvd players here but will work on my pc if i open it in dvd shrink or dvd decrypter. How do i convert the format so it is playable on north american players?

alge66
3rd July 2005, 00:52
It's not the format, it's the region code. RC2 for Europe and RC1 for USA. DVD Decrypter will remove the region code. Once on your hard drive, use Shrink to cut it down to size to fit on a 4.7 gb dvd and then burn the resulting video TS file. You should then have a region free dvd copy.

originalozzyo
3rd July 2005, 00:59
i opened the file in dvd decrypter and all the regions have been unlocked. it has regions 1 through 8, thats why i am having so much trouble with this

Prodater64
3rd July 2005, 01:21
i opened the file in dvd decrypter and all the regions have been unlocked. it has regions 1 through 8, thats why i am having so much trouble with this

Most SAPs can be unlocked for play any region code DVD.
Search in internet.

Paulcat
4th July 2005, 14:14
Is it PAL?

alge66
4th July 2005, 15:48
DVD Decrypter should set it to Region 0. See in the tools section if the check mark to make it region free is ticked. BTW what is the movie?

johnhamler1
4th July 2005, 16:11
hi man,
all my players are pal/ntsc, and I crack all regional codes, so I can buy and play any original movies.the cheap players are the easiest to crack codes and it is totally legal.

check on internet yahoo or google "DVD crack"and you will find some websites solving ur problem.

most of time you have to enter a code wih your remote controll, and then insert 9 or 0, and u are done.

hope this help

johnhamler1
4th July 2005, 16:17
try this...and look for your brand (the brand of your DVD player is typed on the front side of ur player)

http://www.videohelp.com/dvdhacks.php