PDA

View Full Version : How would you explain this?

Leo 69
24th January 2005, 16:42
http://www.dslextreme.com/users/exstatica/psychic.swf

:rolleyes:

Mug Funky
24th January 2005, 17:19
that's freaky.

i was about to post a spoiler, but then i thought "why kill the thread".

everybody ignores spoiler warnings.

stephanV
24th January 2005, 17:28
:)

too easy

video_magic
24th January 2005, 20:13
Thats extremely unnerving! :o

I must say I'm confounded as to how it's done :eek:

Barker
24th January 2005, 21:04
That's a good one, had me going for a while (I was getting a little weirded out)!

cypher_soundz
25th January 2005, 00:00
ive seen this before as a web page, nice little trick i don't want to be a thread killer either :p
regards
cyph

video_magic
25th January 2005, 00:50
I understand that one wouldn't wish to spoil it in this thread, but can someone tell me like through email if it's a trick and if so how it's done, I have revisited it a few times and can't work out how.

I mean all the user does is click on the magic ball and it shows what you're thinking :eek:

I am openminded about psychics and magic but can they see through my monitor which symbol I looked at? I remember in the 1980s there were games with light guns that you could shoot at a monitor and it was sensed in the game, so I suppose it works like that with the energy coming from the eyes. Am I right, I can't see how else it works. Please let me know someone, thankyou.

stephanV
25th January 2005, 01:04
its simple maths, nothing difficult :)

video_magic
25th January 2005, 01:17
Oh.. I see it now :p I was fascinated by it trying to figure it out how it knew what I was thinking damn. This is a bit like Penn and Teller. I could almost never think how they were doing the trick until they explained it, then it seemed almost like it shouldn't have been difficult to figure out afterwards. I like those kind of things anyway :)

Mug Funky
25th January 2005, 04:45
hehe... well, to be honest i was too lazy and tired to figure it out by myself so i googled it.

if i'd poked around at the interface for a while and systematically worked the numbers i'd have got it (says me now...)