PDA

View Full Version : OK; I dont know where else to turn

RedBeard
7th December 2004, 06:14
I have been looking to Make a dvd of about an Hour of a fireplace to play on my Bigscreen on those nice and romantic nights.... also about the same for a good aquarium dvd. Does ANYONE know where I could find such an animal???

celtic_druid
7th December 2004, 08:29
You want to know where to find a fireplace and an aquarium?

powderkegz
7th December 2004, 08:58
Those kinds of DVD's do exist - I've seen them in trendy shops in Germany and Holland, though I've never seen them in the United States. So DVD's of that content do exist - just keep looking, and good luck.

dani82
7th December 2004, 09:14
just go to... what are those places called where they sell dvds? huh...? it does matter, just ask them for the dvd of the fireplace burning with the christmas music playing

just strip the video and add your own music for the dvd

SeeWorld, Aaquarium of the Pacific, Finding Nemo, a expensive fish store, where ever fishes like to hangout or are holded against their will

RedBeard
7th December 2004, 23:09
Celtic: Thanks for the Info, I'll have to do some onlie searchin, so far I have come up empty Handed.

Dani; I have checked the STORES, no luck in the Houston area thus far, but Thanks for the advice, Never would have tried a store in the first place :confused:

Arachnotron
7th December 2004, 23:37
:confused:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=fireplace+dvd&btnG=Google+Search

RedBeard
7th December 2004, 23:53
Ended up going the Ebay route, found a good set not too expensive, I guess the brick and mortars just dont stock this kind of item.

celtic_druid
8th December 2004, 12:59
I have been looking to Make a dvd

I thought that you wanted to make it?? i.e. setup camera on tripod, film fishes/fire, capture, convert, author and burn.

RedBeard
8th December 2004, 16:16
Would have preferred to make one, but the lack of a fireplace and aquarium hindered that process; I couldn't find any stock footage anywhere to author myown but I will probably rip apart the ones I bought and play around with the footage to see what I can make of it.