PDA

View Full Version : Remove trailer before entering the menu screen!!!

freaky_00
28th May 2004, 13:33
I have got the german Special Edition DVD of There Is Something About Mary (containing a bonus DVD and 19 minutes longer movie on the main disc). On the original however is a trailer of Stuck On You right BEFORE you get into the main menu I wanna get rid off when backing up (I wanna shrink it to fit a DVD-/+R). Now I thought about using IFOEdit to get rid of this piece of crap but I can't! I know that the trailer is found in VTS_03_XX.VOB. So I thought of copying all the files (except VTS_03_xx.VOB) to a folder and edit the IFO. I edited the VIDEO_TS.IFO and changed the "Number of Video Title Sets" from 3 to 2 and the "Number of Title Play Maps" from 11 to 10 (because the trailer is title 11!!!) but no luck! Can someone please tell me what I should do! This trailer seems to be linked to something but I don't know where it gets called. Do I have to post some of the IFOs? Feel free to ask if you need more information about the DVD, the IFOs or my problem!

Thanks in advance

sweetness
28th May 2004, 14:09
hi, you can use 2Cool's guide on how to blank out titlesets which is the hard way but you learn more. Or the easy way would be to use VobBlanker or TitleSet Blanker.