PDA

View Full Version : Timestamps

the_painkiller
18th May 2004, 23:23
Hi there!
This is my first post here, though I´ve been trying several versions of DVD-RB. So I figured it´s about time that I offer my help and support :)

Using:
*DBD-RB 0.49
One click mode
Suppress warning prompts
*CCE 2.67 through EclCCE
*DVD-Decrypter 3.2.2.0
*Avi synth 2.54

Issue1:
I´ve been ripping "24 season1" and have noticed that DVD-RB only displays VTS01 even though I´m pretty certain that it contains four VTS (four episodes). Any Idea why? All VTS's are correctly ripped though.

Issue2:
It would be nice with more timestamps. For example when a phase started and when it completed. And finaly when all is done the total elapsed time would be usefull to know.

Thanks for a really good utility! Keep up the good work.

And always remember:
"Time not important, only life important!" :thanks:

Video Dude
18th May 2004, 23:28
Issue1:
I´ve been ripping "24 season1" and have noticed that DVD-RB only displays VTS01 even though I´m pretty certain that it contains four VTS (four episodes). Any Idea why? All VTS's are correctly ripped though.

Perhaps DVD Rebuilder is detecting the other episodes as extras.

jdobbs
19th May 2004, 03:10
It is very likely that all four episodes are in the same VTS, but are different PGCs. That's completely normal. I agree that more timestamps would be useful. You'll see them in the next version.

the_painkiller
19th May 2004, 17:53
I´ve looked closer on the original DVD's of "24 season1". You are correct jdobbs. All episodes were in VTS01, and VTS02-4 were the intro and that stuff =).

Glad you agree with the timestamps :cool: