PDA

View Full Version : Adding Time To Subtitles

majagua
16th February 2004, 07:09
I have the following problem:

I have a home made movie and I want to add subtitles to it. I have a text file with all the subs but with no times for each sub.

Does anybody know of a program which I could use to set each sub time in an easy way?

For instance, a program were I could actually watch the original movie and start adjusting subtitles times with a clic or with a keystrock, as if I were subtitling in real time?

Thanks again!

pepipocpoc
16th February 2004, 17:47
I'm not certain, but subtitleworkshop may do that. Anyway, I've read once something about a prog that do exactly what you're looking for ; unfortunately, I can't remember when nor where, but it still proves your prog exists. So search again, you WILL find (by the way, if you find it, I may be interested, too :D , who know what one will do tomorrow, and I sure won't be the only one, so, let us all know).

Good luck

ppera2
16th February 2004, 21:26
Subtitle Translator can insert current time by keypress - with help of internal AVI player.
Similar is by Subtitle Workshop.

DeKSoft
16th February 2004, 22:27
by the way, if you find it, I may be interested, too, who know what one will do tomorrow
You can find it in http://www.urusoft.net, or in Doom9's downloads section.

pepipocpoc
16th February 2004, 22:40
shame on me! When I think of me usually starting my posts with some ":sly: you should have done some search blah blah blah :o ..."

Pityfull

thanks