PDA

View Full Version : Pirates

Ultim@te
11th December 2003, 19:04
Help me please im a newbie i just put pirates of the carribean to my hard disk but there is only a english subtitel and i want dutch what to do now ?
can ypou make a dutch one ?

Ultim@te
11th December 2003, 19:21
please help me i really need them somebody can rip the subtitels for me please or tell me how i can make dutch subtitels from the english

Ultim@te
11th December 2003, 19:48
hey i now got three sup files for the movies i uses srt2sup to convert srt subs to sup what now ?

Ultim@te
11th December 2003, 20:26
PLease i begg you guys how can i create a dutch subtitel i decrypted the movie then what to do should i use subrip and rip the english vobs zo i can make them ddutch?
cant nobody send me them its maybe around 10 mb together

smiller667
11th December 2003, 22:26
Hi there ... just relax, OK? It is actually quite easy, you have the English .srt subs, just take the time and translate them yourself. .srt is plain text.
.sup files are useful mainly for muxing them with your audio & video in ifoedit.
Also, pls. review the forum rules. No requests for copyrighted material (yes, that includes subtitles).

Ultim@te
12th December 2003, 06:25
but i have the english subtitels in sup file nut they are only 150 kb :s and they are 3 parts

and what do do with that demux

ukendt
12th December 2003, 23:17
Take it easy !
Don't post the very same question again and again.
Do some research, I made 3 very interesting threads sticky to help peeps with your prob.
It takes a very long time to re-write the subs in dutch from english.
I work fast but it takes me 1 week to translate from english to danish. Anyway this is not the issue. You must split the movie totally and remux where english is dutch and You must chose english in order to get dutch , unless You only rip the movie without menus.
Read and if You get in some trouble, ask but don't ask for a step by step procedure, it's alredy there

Mtz
13th December 2003, 15:09
You can find dutch subtitle for your movie here:
http://www.ondertitels.nl/