PDA

View Full Version : Where's my button gone?

whaqatac
21st November 2003, 14:40
I’ve come across a problem which has happened on two DVD’s I have tried to back up of late.

I am trying to add the button over facility in ‘the hulk’ and am having a problem seeing the button. I have followed the guides for the ‘matrix’ and ‘Stuart little’ and am having the same issue on both.

When I load the files from Reauthorist into Scenarist it enters everything fine. I can see the ‘button’ subtitle and I can see all the dummies in the previous streams. The problem is when I open up the simulation viewer on the button subtitle I cannot see the subtitle. If I turn the picture off then I can see the blue screen with the button symbol on it but when I turn the picture back on it disappears. I have set all subtitles to ‘force’, I can set up the highlight and the button itself but not the subtitle graphic. If I compile the project and run it, it displays all normal subtitles fine apart from the buttons graphics. The normal text subtitles are plain white whereas the buttons graphics are multi-coloured, could that be the problem?

There is probably one simple step that I am not doing and would be grateful if someone could advise me.

Cheers