PDA

View Full Version : RE: AnyDVD

srxbarot
5th July 2003, 12:27
AnyDVD
...unprotecting DVDs in seconds!
What about immediately watching your favourite movie on your PC without ripping for 60 minutes? Insert your CSS- (Content Scrambling System) and RPC (Region Code Protected) - protected DVD into your DVD drive. AnyDVD will detect it and automatically remove the protection. It only takes a few seconds. Even if your drive is not region-free, immediately you'll get a chance to watch movies that don't match your drives region code!
If you have installed a player software the movie will start before you've had a chance to take a seat.

What about copying your favourite movie onto a DVD recordable without ripping it onto your hard disk before? Insert your CSS- (Content Scrambling System) and RPC (Region Code Protected) - protected DVD into your DVD drive. AnyDVD will detect it and automatically remove the protection. It only takes a few seconds. Even if your drive is not region-free, you'll now get a chance to copy movies that don't match your drives region code!

Start your copying software now and load the video title you would like to copy. You do not have to copy it to your hard disk before. It is already cracked! While copying the main movie to a DVD recordable, AnyDVD will decrypt the protected data "on the fly". As a result you'll have an unprotected DVD in your hands.

Features
Removes encryption (CSS) and region code (RPC) from DVDs
Removes prohibited user operations and other limitations
Works as a driver in the background
Decrypts WITHOUT having to save the data onto the hard disk
Decrypts "on the fly"
Works with all DVDs
Works with all DVD-drives, no matter what region code it has
Works with every DVD copying and player software (e.g. CloneDVD)

System Requirements
IBM compatible personal computer with a 500 MHz Pentium and 64 MB RAM
Windows 2000 or Windows XP (Win 95/98/ME are not supported)
Harddisk space needed: 1 MB

Check this Site: _http://213.239.193.73/en/anydvd.html

sinner
6th July 2003, 10:29
I tried anydvd on fightclub rc2
decss seems to work fine, but the removal of user prohibitions does not. the forward skip is still blocked in the intro trailers of the dvd
anyway, nice and usefull tool :)

srxbarot
6th July 2003, 13:32
Tried with CloneDVD, DVD2One and this saves time and disk space.
It is an useful prodigy but the price is too high.

srxbarot
7th July 2003, 01:35
AnyDVD Release 1.3.1.1 (2003-07-06)

Improved Region handling
Default Region buttons are now disabled, if Region Code Enhancement is switched off
If Region Code Enhancement is disabled, normal drive Region will be used (Region Killer function off, useful with Panasonic/Matshita/RICOH RPC2 drives)
After first install, Setting window is shown automatically
Default Region setting was broken with RPC2 drives
Removal of user prohibitions is now switched on by default
Archive is now deleted from registry on uninstall
fixed startup problem with certain configurations
added italian help file
updated italian language file

dwflo
7th July 2003, 02:48
$39.00...for that price? Think I will stick with DVD Decrypter, DVD Shrink or DVDXCopy.

dwflo

Doom9
7th July 2003, 07:54
@srxbarot: may I ask what your relation to elby/slysoft is? Posting almost the entire slysoft webpage here raises some questions...

srxbarot
7th July 2003, 08:29
To Quote:"@srxbarot: may I ask what your relation to elby/slysoft is? Posting almost the entire slysoft webpage here raises some questions..."

Let me assure you I have no interest other than a fascinating software which decrypts and I have been to this forum to read amd learn. I wanted to share with everyone this software, I will Buy this after the evaluation of 21 days. My interest is to share with you all.
I found this has been already been presented in this forum _http://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?s=&threadid=56926

I am surprised at you to imply or question me that!!

Doom9
7th July 2003, 19:06
I am surprised at you to imply or question me that!!
Well.. it's normally PR people posting entire press releases / company statements.

rskolnik
8th July 2003, 08:28
and it's called DVDSynth - the homepage used to be http://www.roundelay.net/dvdsynth/prerelease.html but is dead now, still I am sure you can find the needed files somewhere (look at the cached version in Google to know what to search for).

The software sported exactly the same features and was FREE!!! I highly suspect this AnyDVD is just modified version (the DVDSynth even worked on Win 9x systems) - now only if I could remember the license for the original...

If there is a need I have the copy of it somewhere... A way to save $39 ;-)

Update: If you want it, go here _http://imperialviolet.org/page7.html and scroll down a bit. They still have it

sillKotscha
8th July 2003, 09:06
AnyDVD 1.3.2.2 released:

Changes in Current Version:
Improved Driver/Application communication
Added portuguese language & help file

DMagic1
8th July 2003, 16:55
Originally posted by rskolnik
and it's called DVDSynth - the homepage used to be http://www.roundelay.net/dvdsynth/prerelease.html but is dead now, still I am sure you can find the needed files somewhere (look at the cached version in Google to know what to search for).

The software sported exactly the same features and was FREE!!! I highly suspect this AnyDVD is just modified version (the DVDSynth even worked on Win 9x systems) - now only if I could remember the license for the original...

If there is a need I have the copy of it somewhere... A way to save $39 ;-)

Update: If you want it, go here _http://imperialviolet.org/page7.html and scroll down a bit. They still have it

It could be based on this but AnyDVD definitely works way better. DVDSynth didnt work with my one click apps the way AnyDVD does.

srxbarot
8th July 2003, 18:51
Quick succession of releases.......

Changes in new release 1.3.2.4

1.3.2.4 (2003-07-08) if inserted media is no video dvd, all patches will be disabled
updated portuguese language

sarahjh69
8th July 2003, 20:17
tried dvdsynth....it didn't work
tried anydvd......its great no more RPC2 problems!