PDA

View Full Version : How to keep menu but no extra's with Dif4u,cce4u and Ra

bennie
24th June 2003, 20:47
Hi,

Was just wondering. Sometimes i want to preserve the highest quality of a movie get rid of the extra's. Therefore is it possible to create the movie with Dif4u, Docce4u ect.ect but KEEP the menu?. If so how can i do this?.

Thanx for sharing,

Benny

:confused:

69Mws
24th June 2003, 22:22
Should work, but you have to demux the Titlesets you wanna get rid off for that.

Then you uncheck them in RA and also let run IfoUpdate over your dummy-filled Titlesets.

Greetz
69Mws

bennie
25th June 2003, 16:51
Originally posted by 69Mws
Should work, but you have to demux the Titlesets you wanna get rid off for that.

Then you uncheck them in RA and also let run IfoUpdate over your dummy-filled Titlesets.

Greetz
69Mws

OKe.Is there a guide of this?. I have never done this before, so little bit more specific help would be appreciated :)

69Mws
25th June 2003, 17:14
Originally posted by bennie
OKe.Is there a guide of this?. I have never done this before, so little bit more specific help would be appreciated :)

bah, learning-by-doing is the way to real wisdom :D

Here's what to do:
- Check the Titlesets in DIF4U you wanna replace, so they will be demuxed
- After the whole demuxing-stuff you scroll in RA through the Titlesets and uncheck everything (audio, PGC, etc.) in the Titlesets you wanna replace --> dummies will be created by RA for unchecked stuff

After Authoring with Scenarist you should update all VTS_xx.IFOs of your encoded/dummy-replaced Titlesets.

You'll find a guide for "The Big Three" incl. IfoUpdate procedures here (http://www.doom9.org/mpg/ra-guide.htm)

Greetz
69Mws

P.S.: Hooray for me for my 200th posting :) (some of them are even useful... :D )