PDA

View Full Version : gordianknot's vobsub doesn't detect subs

el00343
9th May 2003, 10:54
movie: the godfather pt.III
once I create the .idx files from the .ifo from gordian knot's vobsub filter, it doesn't detect any subtitles. All appear as non-detected.Selecting anyone doesn't add any subtitles indeed.
any hint?

sorry if this problem has been brought up before,but I didn't find anything similar using the search feature.

alucard83
15th December 2003, 07:35
I know this is an old thread and all, but, I also have this problem as well. Vobsub doesn't detect the subtitle streams in my NTSC anime DVD(DBGT for those who want to know). Also when I use subrip, either 1.16 or 1.17, it says it skips a few lines, and when this happens, the whole sub progressively gets out of synch as the AVI progresses(I converted it to MPEG4 XviD). Is there any way to get around this? Any help would be greatly appreciated

Wildfire
19th December 2003, 20:30
I have this problem also, although it's rare. At the moment I'm trying to extract the subs from the Leslie Nielsen movie "Camouflage" but Vobsub just won't recognize the subs.

DVD Decrypter detects a subtitle stream and I have checked the DVD itself by playing it; the subtitles are really present. But Vobsub just won't detect them.

Anyone know what's going on here?