PDA

View Full Version : Move sub's on a DVD down just a bit. easy way?

Ciller4u
30th April 2003, 22:43
i would like to move some subs down on a DVD i have. i was going to just 1to1 copy it, but decided that i should figure out how to fix its sub problem so i can have a better copy... (my opinion). imagine a copy better then the orginal... :) i don't really want to take out all of the subs then change them then put them back in... is there a way to just get the DVD to play them all x amount of pixels down?

i did extensive searches, before i posted, but couldn't find what i thought i needed. please help out. maybe i should post in DVD auth section? i really don't want to reauth the DVD. there should be a program that can move subs down in the vob files... or something

thanks

oddyseus
1st May 2003, 00:11
u can't actually change the position of the subs and incorparate them in the dvd structure without reauthoring.

What u can do is that u can playback the vobs and your subs using ffdshow filters.

I am quoting from the greek.doom9 subtitles forum
Drebel wrote ...
I have acheived it using zoomplayer 2.90 +ffdshow 03.01.03 and the special graph.If u use zoomplayer 3 pro (shareware) u dont have to use graphs any more.

U can have a better solution by using the popular TheaterTek 1.5 (around 60$) with ffdshow 18.04.03 alpha and enabling unsharp mask (22), gradual denoise (18) and ofcourse subtitles...