PDA

View Full Version : Load AviUtil Projects in AviSynth?

Mystic-Dragon
20th January 2003, 21:11
Hi there,

See subject... Is this possible or will it ever be possible?

I wanted to check because I correct bad frames of anime series/movies in AviUtil but can't do anything beyond it to be able to encode the .aup file.
I know that VFAPI is the way to convert the .aup so that it CAN be encoded, BUT.. for some reason VFAPI NEVER works on my computer.
Whenever I do the register.bat and start vfapi, I can open .aup files and convert them easily, but as soon as I shut down vfapi, for some reason the next time I start it it gives me an error whenever loading the .aup project file making it impossible for me to convert the .aup project and encode anime that have been framecorrected.

I've formatted already a couple of times, but with the same result with VFAPI all the time :(

So... now you know my problem, does anyone have an answer to my question about being able to load .aup files in avisynth?
Cuz what I've tried doesn't work, and I don't think it's supported. If so, will it ever be supported?

- Mystic

(PS sorry if this had already been answered before, couldn't find any topic about it with "search" though)