PDA

View Full Version : where do I import the .spf in Maestro?

BioMonk
8th November 2002, 20:18
total subtitle-n00b question, but I just can't find it anywhere. I saved out an .spf from subrip, but can't figure out where/how to import it into Maestro. Any help appreciated. thanks!

Artur
8th November 2002, 22:15
Hy, in the guide http://www.doom9.org/mpg/maestro2.htm
you should see this " When you first import your subtitle file and check them, you will see the colors are not what you set in SubRip. SubRip created a new pallete file for you to correct this. In Maestro's subtitle editor, click "Edit Pallete..." then click the "Load" button. You will see an additional file that SubRip created that is *.spf. Load this up and your colors will be correct now. "
;)

BioMonk
9th November 2002, 00:50
Yes, this is the exact guide I've been trying to follow... however, I can't find the subtitle editor. Any idea how to open it? The only thing I found that was similar was in the options for a menu, but I'm making a dvd without a menu. So, how do I open the subtitle editor?

Artur
9th November 2002, 11:29
Hy, try doing 2 cliks with the mouse on the subs lines ( after import them ). Then a window will popout. In there select Colors, edit pallete.........OK! That should do it.

BioMonk
9th November 2002, 23:01
Ah! Thanks! See, I knew it was something silly like that. It's been driving me nuts for days though! hehe. Seriously, thanks!

:)