PDA

View Full Version : Star wars E1 and CCE/scenarist/ifoupdate

klona
18th October 2002, 14:56
Well,
Movie is PGC1 of VTS1, has 2 AC3 5.1 and one 2.0, with 2 angles.
VTS 1 has 9 others PGC, and only PGC9 has audio, with the same struct as PGC1 : 2 AC3 5.1 and one 2.0; So no problem with audio dummies.

I reencoded with CCE the angle 1 (difference is on the famous text scrolling at the beginning of the movie, french or english)

Then reauthored in Scenarist (one angle only).
But, when it come to Ifoupdate, I get several problems :

PGC1 is one more frame in the authored than the old one.
All other PGC except 1 and 9 are still image(fbi warnings) but are 3 frames in orginal and 0 (as still) in the authored one.
Anyway I feeled it would not be a problem and did the ifoupdate (in standard mode, not in multiple PGC maestro mode).
Works Ok, except warnings on problem I just described.

then it comes to Ifoedit to remove P-ups,set zone to 64 and change first play and get vts sectors.

Even if I change nothing to the vts1.ifo, Ifoedit tells me :

"There is something wrong ! The file position does not match the offset for the table:ID_VTS_VOBU_ADMAP"
Press Ok, Then
" There is something wrong ! The IFO Endsector does not match the file size"

So I did remove Pups and make disk zone free and change First PGC in the original IFO, then ifoupdate, and correct VTS in ifoupdate.
Then test in ifoedit and windvd and it worked fine. Burned, result is "No Disc" in my standalone.

So, I don't know. Probably more an Ifoupdate issue or a scenarist authoring error, but I cannot understand.

Please find attached IFOs concerned.

Versions:
Ifoedit 0.94
Ifoupdate 0.55