PDA

View Full Version : Step by Step help on changing chapter and program chain info with info edit?

Grinder
19th August 2002, 19:49
Help, can someone steer me to a thread on, or tell me step by step how to change the chapter info,
I have done several movie only copys, but now I have a movie that has distorted sound in the intro (chapter 4-1), at the next chapter 4-2, sound is okay I don't know how to fix the 4-1, chapter.
any help whould be appreciated.
than you for your help
Grinder

snidely
20th August 2002, 00:41
It sounds like something went wrong with your original rip. I would start by ripping the DVD again and then going from there.

Grinder
20th August 2002, 00:44
I will try that
thanks much
Grinder

DaMacFunkin
21st August 2002, 21:40
Maybe, but we could still do with a little demo on how this works, it's doing me head in.

Grinder
22nd August 2002, 07:09
I have 7 movies on my drives that I want to keep the menus on, I have the menu vob's and the movie vob's but the ifo's won't start the menus.
A lot of movies use higher numbers for the movie files, instead of the (VTS_01_1), that infoedit uses, I can renumber them but still no menus.
If someone would steer me to a thread on this, or tell me step by step how to change the first start.
I tried to change the first start in the video ifo but I don't see where to get the starting address.
Example:
the menu files are in VTS_01_0.vob
the movie files are in
VTS_01_1.vob
VTS_01_2.vob
VTS_01_3.vob
VTS_01_4.vob
VTS_01_5.vob
VTS_01_6.vob

It always starts with VTS_01_1.vob

Any help would help
Thank you