PDA

View Full Version : Test DVD9 Project-With What Program?

Deepa DvD
2nd August 2002, 02:26
Sup everyone!
I have authored a dvd9 project.And want to know how I can test it? I know there's some sort of dvd playing software in which you can play the dvd from the disc image or VIDEO_TS & AUDIO_TS folders.But what is the name of the program? ...and I am authoring with Scenarist, but i am not done.
Thanks In Advance!:) I'd appreciate your help!

auenf
2nd August 2002, 04:41
2 options:

- use daemon tools or the like to mount the img to a virtual drive and test from there

- use powerdvd xp and open the video_ts.ifo

Enf...

Deepa DvD
2nd August 2002, 04:49
Thanks very very much bro!!!:)
I'm thinking about using PowerDVD XP, but what's the publisher's homepage for daemon tools. And also I selected my dual layer project to be Opposite and how do I set the layer break? When I go to track setting is Simulation editor.And "set layer break" is greyed out? but in the 2 choices: Parallel or Opposite, Opposite is selected and is also greyed out. So how do I set the layer break?
I apreciate your help!!! Thanks In Advance!:)

vsv
2nd August 2002, 06:25
use DVDinformer from daikin or Interra Surviver's DVDprobe

auenf
2nd August 2002, 15:30
Originally posted by Deepa DvD
Thanks very very much bro!!!:)
I'm thinking about using PowerDVD XP, but what's the publisher's homepage for daemon tools. And also I selected my dual layer project to be Opposite and how do I set the layer break? When I go to track setting is Simulation editor.And "set layer break" is greyed out? but in the 2 choices: Parallel or Opposite, Opposite is selected and is also greyed out. So how do I set the layer break?
I apreciate your help!!! Thanks In Advance!:)

www.daemontools.com or something like that

in maestro you have to create a chapter point that is the layer break (it doesnt have to be a chapter market tho)

Enf...

Deepa DvD
2nd August 2002, 23:43
Thanks again bros!:) -I guess I'll create another topic on how to set the layer break.