PDA

View Full Version : DVD Authentication

Nic
28th June 2002, 21:35
Hi,

In another attempt to get Authentication code that works for _all_ drives & DVD disks could people download & test this for me:

http://nic.dnsalias.com/AuthDVD.exe

The best way to test it is to doubleclick AuthDVD then try & copy some vobs from the DVD to your harddrive using just windows (you dont have to let them copy althrough, just hit cancel while its copying)

The code is based on the libdvdcss code from the VideoLan project & ill post the source in just a few mins.

Could people please test & tell me how they get on, (especially if you've had problems with SmartRipper authentication)

Thanks so much,
-Nic

Dark-Cracker
29th June 2002, 00:21
i have tested your tool and it work fine with my Pionner DVD106s drive unhappyly i have never had error with the SmartRipper DriveAuth.
i hope this will help u.

Bye.

PS: if your tool work fine think to try to create a .dll file with function (like the dannidin auth.dll file) it will be great for the developper who want use authentification of the dvd drive.

Nic
29th June 2002, 09:26
Great! Ive already created the DLL, ill post the source & the DLL later today (I couldnt last night :( )

Im hoping it will work for people that have authentication problems, Ive PM'd a couple of people who reported such things in the Decryption forum.

Cheers & I hope others test too,
-Nic

ps
Sorry in the delay of the source, im having trouble connecting to my ftp... :(

Dark-Cracker
30th June 2002, 00:55
i think there is perhaps a problem, i have test your auth proggy on a computer with Xp professionnal (without Aspi layer) and your proggy show me : "Authentification succed !" but i can't copy .vob file.

PS: SmartRipper or CladDVD XP show me a warning : "Aspi Layer" not installed ....blablabla

i think u have forget the check if the aspi layer is installed.

Bye.

PS: sorry for my poor english.

Nic
30th June 2002, 11:22
Cheers Dark-Cracker! :) im going to mod the code a bit more today if I get chance..Ill put in an ASPI Check (it of course already has one but doesnt throw an error correctly), and a way of selecting the DVD drive you want to Authenticate in the DLL.

Anybody else want to test it?

-Nic

Dark-Cracker
30th June 2002, 11:27
Dear Nic :) i wait your new version , i will wait a few day before install the aspi layer in order to make some test for your dll :)

Bye.

Nic
30th June 2002, 11:52
Cool...I have a different set of auth code that I would like you to try on the XP machine without ASPI. It doesnt call ASPI directly, so ya never know it might work (but I think its a long shot :) )

-Nic

maven
30th June 2002, 17:05
nic, on aspi-less NT-machines, you could fall-back onto the IOCTL SCSI pass-through interface (but i'll be damned if i can find documentation on it... :()

ps: looking forward to dll and source... might have one particular use in mind... (grin)

Nic
30th June 2002, 23:13
Yes Indeed :) .... hmmm,

Im very intriuged by:

1) This plugin support youve been mentioning recently :)

2) I Remember along time ago you said that one day VStrip 2.0 will be a player that just happens to be a ripper....

I was looking thru PowerDVD code, I think thats steered me down the right direction, but Im so short of time :(

Take Care,
-Nic

Nic
2nd July 2002, 11:27
Here it is:

http://nic.dnsalias.com/AuthDVD_DLL.zip

is the zip file with the AuthDVD.DLL & a simple C loader program (to demonstrate authentication)

The Source (messy as it is):
http://nic.dnsalias.com/AuthDVDSource.zip

Cheers,
-Nic

ps
Also there is http://nic.dnsalias.com/DVDAuth2.exe

Can Dark-Cracker & any XP or ASPI not enabled (not Win9X) computer people try this...it wont report anything when you doubleclick it...Just try to copy a vob file from your DVD Drive to the HD.

pps
@Dg:
Its got the BS_About function in it, just as you sent it to me :)

Uli
2nd July 2002, 11:33
I have a notebook (Sony R600HFPD, XP pro forgot: Aspi installed ) with a DVD drive in docking station. The drive is internally connected via firewire and Smartripper always complains: 'no aspi access to this drive'. If i authenticate via WinDVD i can rip the DVD. It's a little annoying.

@Nic:
This evening i will test your little tool with my notebook and will report tomorrow (at work now ;) )

greetz, Uli

Dark-Cracker
2nd July 2002, 15:22
@Nic :

Bad news (sorry) the DVDAuth2.exe file don't start (i have no messagebox if the auth succes or failed, and i can't copy .vob file)

i have have tested your auth.dll file (u have forget to compile the loader) i create in VB (sorry i don't have a C++ compiler) the fonction to use it
with this code a obtain the messagebox "succesfull" but i can't copy the .vob file :( :( sorry again.

i am still here for making test , i wait your next version.

@Uli
u are not allowed to use internet at work for your pleasure :) :) :)

PS: i think there will be in a few day a new Besweet plug in :) isn't it ?

Bye. and good luck

Nic
2nd July 2002, 15:42
It said that on your XP I assume? Shame it didnt work...the project manager in front of me has just bought a laptop with XP, should be able to test it :D

I didnt compile the loader because I didnt think anyone would want it, but I suppose its good for testing :) So ill compile it up.

I cant believe it still didnt throw an error when not finding ASPI? Ill check it out :)

Cheers & keep on testing :)
-Nic

Uli
2nd July 2002, 15:43
Originally posted by Dark-Cracker

@Uli
u are not allowed to use internet at work for your pleasure :) :) :)

It's not for pleasure, hey, it's a "Development" thread :p
And software development is my business :D

greetz, Uli

mat
2nd July 2002, 15:47
I have compiled the loader.cpp

http://mat_stuff.tripod.com/Loader.zip (use save as...)

PS: I change a little the code of the loader to avoid a crash if there isn't the dll...

Nic
2nd July 2002, 15:51
Hi Dark-Cracker,
Just went thru the code & it isnt trying to load ASPI so thats why it doesnt fail...It thinks its succeeded (?) Could you try running debugview (its an exectuable that comes with VirtualDub), it should be able to pickup the messages it AuthDVD.DLL kicks out....

Thanks,
-Nic

Dark-Cracker
2nd July 2002, 16:29
@nic
of course the dll was tested under XP.
i have use the loader Compiled by mat (because perhaps my VB code was false) i obtain this log file with debuview :

00000000 0.00000000 [2284] requesting AGID
00000001 0.00243104 [2284] invalidating AGID 0
00000002 0.00258133 [2284] requesting AGID
00000003 0.00528363 [2284] drive authentic, using varient 0
00000004 0.00659022 [2284] Authentication Succeeded!
00000005 0.00665867 [2284] requesting AGID
00000006 0.00850834 [2284] invalidating AGID 0
00000007 0.00865445 [2284] requesting AGID
00000008 0.01072203 [2284] drive authentic, using varient 0
00000009 0.04021908 [2284] Authentication Succeeded!

i hope this what u want , because it the first time i use Debugview (i don't use it for the Xvid analyse, and i prefer Softice the only real debugger for "trial" bug :) )

Dark-Cracker
2nd July 2002, 16:31
i have run only one time the loader.

Nic
2nd July 2002, 16:36
:) It authenticates twice for good measure :) (which weirdly does help on some systems? :) )

Anyway, those messages were exactly what I wanted, but they didnt help :( It appears like it authenticated absolutely fine! Its weird it didn't work :( Ill try & put more messages in to help debug....

Thanks again....anyone else tested?

Cheers,
-Nic

maven
2nd July 2002, 17:16
nic:
make it so that one can pass in the drive to authenticate (some people have more than one drive) and maybe add an option to get they title-set key...

otherwise good work, but i haven't tested it yet as all my DVDs are stored in boxes right now...

DSPguru
2nd July 2002, 17:36
Originally posted by Nic
@Dg:
Its got the BS_About function in it, just as you sent it to me :) cool ! i'll be supporting it in beta 12 :D.

Dg.

Dark-Cracker
2nd July 2002, 17:51
if this can help u i have 3 drive : 2 drive scsi and my dvd-drive it ide. and the DVD-drive letter is before the 2 other drive.

(i post this msg because i don't have fully understand the maven post because my english is very crap, but it seems to he that perhaps the number of drive are important, i am right ? else ignore this post :) )

DSPguru
2nd July 2002, 17:53
the BeSweet plugin part, should look like :// BeSweet Plugin spec
extern "C" __declspec(dllexport) const char* BS_About(int *plug_type)
{
*plug_type=2; // tell BeSweet this plugin is used only once
AuthDVD(); // authorize drive (actual work)
return "AuthDVD.dll v0.1 by Nic (http://nic.dnsalias.com)."; //some info
}

// this is the plugin prototype
typedef void (*OUTPUT) (float*, unsigned int);

// Set_CallBack will supply us the pointer to BeSweet's callback fucntion
extern "C" __declspec(dllexport) BS_CallBack(OUTPUT BS_OUTPUT)
{

}
tested with beta13 - working.
BeSweet v1.4b13 by DSPguru.
--------------------------
Using azid.dll v1.8 (b825) by Midas (midas@egon.gyaloglo.hu).
Using ssrc.dll v1.28 by Naoki Shibata & Dg (shibatch@geocities.co.jp).
Using AC3enc.dll v0.2 by Gerard Lantau & Dg (http://ffmpeg.org).
Using AuthDVD.dll v0.1 by Nic (http://nic.dnsalias.com).

Logging start : 07/02/02 , 14:19:19.

D:\Files\vc\BeSweet1\Debug\BeSweet.exe E:\ac3tomp3\BeSweet.exe -core( -input e:\ac3tomp3\inputs\audio.ac3 -output E:\ac3tomp3\c.wav -ddwav -logfile E:\AC3TOMP3\BeSweet.txt ) -azid( --maximize ) -plugin( -name authdvd.dll -func AuthDVD )

Nic
2nd July 2002, 19:19
Cool Dg :)

I think maven was dead right...

Dark-Cracker, make sure your only have one DVD in your DVD-Drives then test for me if you could.

(ps Just removed my ASPI layer on Win2k, Authentication still worked fine :) )

Also Maven suggested decrypting the title key. I think that might help, ill add that in tonight :)

Thanks for all the testing everyone & keep it coming,

Cheers,
-Nic

Dark-Cracker
2nd July 2002, 19:33
@nic
i have only one DVD-drive the other are CD-rom drive (a burner and a old cdromdrive , i can't use dvd with them) , i have do again the test but the authetification failed.
all my test have be done with one dvd (of course in my dvd drive) and the two other drive are empty (nothing in it).
i will test tomorrow ur new version :) think to add more debug information in your dll file, i will post the debugviewlog.

bye.

@DSpguru
can i bundle Autodub with besweet ? (of course i will keep the "Legal" directory with all the license file)

mat
2nd July 2002, 19:39
Originally posted by Nic
(ps Just removed my ASPI layer on Win2k, Authentication still worked fine :) )

I have looked quickly the source, and I see that aspi is used only when isn't NT system. I'm true or wrong?

PS : I haven't dvd with me, but what happen with dvd-drive they don't need authentification like mine?

Uli
2nd July 2002, 19:39
@Nic:

I tested both: AuthDVD.exe and DVDAuth2.exe... no go :(
But this is the first software that managed to "black screen" my XP pro installation ;)
I first authenticated with your apps and tried to rip with smartripper (no go) then tried to start WinDVD. Congratulations! That was the hardest crash a had so far :(

anyway, keep the good work going...

greetz, Uli

DSPguru
2nd July 2002, 21:44
Originally posted by Dark-Cracker
@DSPguru
can i bundle Autodub with besweet ? (of course i will keep the "Legal" directory with all the license file) which version ?

Nic
2nd July 2002, 21:56
@mat: Yup, ASPI is only used for Win9x. A drive that doesnt use authentication? Never heard of such thing. I guess it will return authentication failed. Depends on the functionality of your drive. If you test it, please let me know.

@Uli: Well im impressed that it somehow completely froze/GPF your comp...
This thing with XP without ASPI seems a pain, I guess im going to have to install XP to test this (grumble grumble ;) )
Could you try just running AuthDVD.exe with DebugView running, & see where it fails? Thanks & I hope it doesnt crash again :)

Well ive put Disc & Titlekey getting in the code now, so that will help with stubborner drives, it might help Dark-Cracker, ill try & upload it soon.

(dont bother using DVDAuth2.exe...its just a test)

Cheers,
-Nic

DSPguru
2nd July 2002, 22:05
@Nic
maybe this would be a better code :// BeSweet Plugin spec
extern "C" __declspec(dllexport) const char* BS_About(int *plug_type)
{
*plug_type=2; // tell BeSweet this plugin is used only once
if (AuthDVD()) // authorize drive (actual work)
return "AuthDVD.dll v0.1 by Nic (http://nic.dnsalias.com). Drive Authenticated!"; //success
else
return "AuthDVD.dll v0.1 by Nic (http://nic.dnsalias.com). Authentication Failed!"; //failure
}

// this is the plugin prototype
typedef void (*OUTPUT) (float*, unsigned int);

// Set_CallBack will supply us the pointer to BeSweet's callback fucntion
extern "C" __declspec(dllexport) BS_CallBack(OUTPUT BS_OUTPUT)
{

}

int 21h
2nd July 2002, 23:26
Works 100% on Samsung DVD-ROM SD-616 on Win2k.

Nic
2nd July 2002, 23:26
Sounds good to me :)

-Nic

Uli
2nd July 2002, 23:39
@Nic:

I have ASPI installed on XP but it's useless on my system, 'coz there is no ASPI access to my drive, 'coz it's connected via firewire. AuthDVD.exe runs fine and says "DVD authenticated", but it isn't. When i then, after that, start WinDVD, WinDVD crashes my system. I don't know what's going on, but i think WinDVD thinks the DVD is authenticated and tries something it shouldn't do... ;)

anyway...

goodnight (have to work tomorrow ;) ), Uli

LIGHTNING UK!
3rd July 2002, 11:10
Adaptec ASPI might not provide access to your firewire device, but I bet the Nero one will work fine.
The IOCTL code should work just fine too - if properly implemented ;)

Nic
3rd July 2002, 11:25
@Uli: Thanks for keeping on testing, hopefully ill be able to get something going that will work for you. Sorry its been a pain up until now.

@Lightning: :D I must admit I gave up on my inital code I first talked about, it was such a mess & I had forgotten about videolan's libdvdcss. So now ive gone & done the "Ctrl-C, Ctrl-V" thang (well not quite, but you know what I mean :) )
(Thanks for our chat as well Lightning, just out of interest, do you decrypt the Disc key (then maybe the title key) when you authenticate? - do you know if that is sometimes necessary?)

@Int21: Good stuff, Its worked on the Win98 & the two Win2k machines I use. So it should work on most 100%. Just XP, is a complete pain it seems (& im reluctant to install it on my system, so Im gonna borrow someones laptop on Thursday :D )

Thanks & keep the testing coming :) ,

-Nic

Uli
3rd July 2002, 12:00
Originally posted by LIGHTNING UK!
Adaptec ASPI might not provide access to your firewire device, but I bet the Nero one will work fine.
The IOCTL code should work just fine too - if properly implemented ;)

You're right! Nero works fine with the drive but Feurio complains about not being able to access the drive and suggests switching to IOCTL. After doing this in preferences Feurio uses the drive normally with all functionality. The drive is a MatSHITa UDJA 710 combo CDRW/DVD. Sh*t because the lack of a RPC-1 firmware ;)

greetz, Uli

JasonFly
3rd July 2002, 12:41
It as nothing to do with this thread but
DVDDecrypter send me an error "ASPI error" or such like this(I don't remember well and I am not at home
My DVD is an IDE sony 16/40 and I have installed adaptec aspi4.71 installed.
Does Nero aspi could solve this problem.

Nic: I'll try your soft later.

Nic
3rd July 2002, 22:50
Please keep on testing :)

Ive made it so it will try to get the disc key & get the title key, if this fails then its not authenticated...

It can also use the ASPI code under Win2k now if needed (Why cant scsi host & target be found using ASPI in Win2k instead of IOCTL?, oh well :) )

Should be up tomorrow :)

-Nic

LIGHTNING UK!
4th July 2002, 02:37
Originally posted by Nic
Please keep on testing :)

Ive made it so it will try to get the disc key & get the title key, if this fails then its not authenticated...

It can also use the ASPI code under Win2k now if needed (Why cant scsi host & target be found using ASPI in Win2k instead of IOCTL?, oh well :) )

Should be up tomorrow :)

-Nic

The title key is LBA specific. You cant just 'get' it for the disc.
NT based os's dont use INT13 - used by the 9x ASPI implementation to move between drive letter and HaId, TargetId and Lun. That is why you have to use IOCTL. :)

Nic
4th July 2002, 09:02
The title key is LBA specific. You cant just 'get' it for the disc.

I know that, hence if I do a titlekey lookup at block 0 I'd get a key of 0 0 0 0 0 :)

Ive just got to get it so it gets the title key of the main movie. As im guessing(have read) that helps more stubborn authentication.
(I cant remember where I read it now :( )

NT based os's dont use INT13 - used by the 9x ASPI
Oh, that makes sense :)

Thanks Lightning, you obviously know your stuff :)

Cheers,
-Nic

ps
Just tried it on a laptop with a fresh install of XP, no ASPI...new version worked great (could rip with SR afterwards). So fingers crossed :)

Nic
4th July 2002, 15:04
Hi,

http://nic.dnsalias.com/AuthDVD.exe

Could Uli or Dark-Cracker (or anyone) try running that executable to see if it authenticates fine. This one still uses no ASPI, but has worked on a XP machine fine. It now gets the Disc key the attempts to get a title key at an arbitrary point. If this works ill put out the source tomorrow.

Cheers,
-Nic

ps
please have debugview running at the same time if you can :)

Dark-Cracker
4th July 2002, 15:21
@Nic

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
i think u will be happy !!!
the authentification had succeded.
All have work fine, very nice work.

Debug Log:

00003612 24.07971460 [1220] requesting AGID
00003613 24.08181375 [1220] drive authentic, using varient 0
00003614 24.08305525 [1220] Authentication Succeeded!
00003615 24.08312593 [1220] requesting AGID
00003616 24.08401738 [1220] invalidating AGID 0
00003617 24.08432412 [1220] requesting AGID
00003618 24.08629393 [1220] drive authentic, using varient 0
00003619 24.08747117 [1220] Authentication Succeeded!
00003620 24.40288277 [1220] GetASF authenticated (ASF=1)
00003621 24.40293641 [1220] decrypting disc key with player keys
00003622 24.40302580 [1220] the key is 0F DD 16 30 CB
00003623 24.40308112 [1220] decrypting title key with disc key
00003624 24.40313531 [1220] requesting AGID
00003625 24.40526799 [1220] drive authentic, using varient 0
00003626 24.40645278 [1220] Authentication Succeeded!

Ps: think to post the link for the .dll file.

Bye.

PS2: i am trying to make an Ripper Gui for Vstrip , can i use your .dll file for authentification of the drive ? Thanks :)

maven
4th July 2002, 15:33
functions i am looking forward to:
authenticate drive (specified by either drive letter or SCSI id)
get title-key by lba

on another note:
is there a way of reliably finding the LBA of the layer changed on a DVD-9 / DVD-18?
(is it always in the same place?)

Nic
4th July 2002, 15:52
Already put in the new command for authenticating a particular drive letter...ill put in the get title key function tonight :)

(the DVD-9 question I have no idea about :) but shouldnt it always be in the same place?)

-Nic

LIGHTNING UK!
4th July 2002, 16:07
Nic,

You are going way over the top with the authentication stuff.
If its going to work, it will work first time. You do not need to try it again.
Also, performing a third attempt to get the title key will only work if the attempt at getting the disc key has succeeded. Therefore making it truely pointless unless the program specifically asks for the titlekey for a particular sector.

==== Start of big hint ====

Try checking the ASF flag once you've done all the send/report key stuff. That is all you need to do to see if its worked.

===== End of big hint =====

:D

Also, trying to open a drive as GENERIC_READ when the read + write one fails is, I think, also a no-go-er. You wouldnt be able to send the keys to the drive in this mode and so DeviceIOControl would just fail with 'Access is denied'.

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;q241374

I cant remember if you used the pass through at all, but even so, it may still apply.

The Link
4th July 2002, 16:21
@Nic

I tested AuthDVD with Matrix and Tiger and Dragon and both succeded! :)
My drive: Acer DVD1040 IDE

greate work! :)

The Link

Uli
4th July 2002, 16:29
@Nic:

Just downloaded the tool :D
Will test this evening and report here...

greetz, Uli

You mean the debugview utility from sysinternals?

Nic
4th July 2002, 16:34
Hi Lightning,

Thanks for the comments... :)

1) I call the authentication code twice because on my drive it needs it twice (??!? which is probably caused by a bug, which I havent been able to find). Also I have read that ASF will, on some drives, return the drive is authenticated when it is not.

2) Yes at present getting the title key is totally pointless (as it trys to get it from block 0) :) I havent finished that yet :) Ill make it so it will only try & get the title key, if it has got the disc key successfuly. However, this code now gets the disc key fine. Which appears to have helped authentication :)

3) I agree on the on the ioctl read point, falling back on only read access is pointless. Ill make it so it errors if it cannot get write access (ill make it error with some sort of "get admin privileges message or similar")

Thanks for the help! :) (hows the milkround? :) j/k )

Cheers,
-Nic

LIGHTNING UK!
4th July 2002, 16:52
ASF will be set to true on ALL drives is authentication has been successful.

Once it is, that is all you need to do. The files will then be readable. That is the end of the 'Authentication' process.

Does my program require you to run it twice in order to authenticate?

Keep going mate, you'll get there in the end and everyone will love you :D

Oh and yeah, thanks for asking, the milkround is going fine :p

JasonFly
4th July 2002, 18:10
DVDAuth works fine on my system
I have a Sony DDU16x/40x

One problem(I wonder if it's my system)
Once the authentification is done, I launch DVDDecrypter and he can't detect my drive.
Am I alone in this case

Nic
4th July 2002, 19:02
Does my program require you to run it twice in order to authenticate?

Very true :D it might be a bug where something is no initialised in the first run...weird bug ill track it down.

@Jason Fly:
Weird..Ill look into it.

-Nic

LIGHTNING UK!
4th July 2002, 19:50
JasonFly,

Wrong place for this but never mind.....
Install the Nero ASPI. The Adaptec one has problems finding drives.
It's not my fault, honest!

JasonFly
4th July 2002, 22:05
I have installed nero aspi since yesterday
But yes i think it's my system

Uli
4th July 2002, 23:45
@Nic: :D
It works!!! Just as needed, great! :)

As you wanted:
00000000 0.00000000 [1792] requesting AGID
00000001 0.00604099 [1792] drive authentic, using varient 0
00000002 0.00985572 [1792] Authentication Succeeded!
00000003 0.00988142 [1792] requesting AGID
00000004 0.01702647 [1792] drive authentic, using varient 0
00000005 0.02043835 [1792] Authentication Succeeded!
00000006 0.03355678 [1792] GetASF authenticated (ASF=1)
00000007 0.03363556 [1792] decrypting disc key with player keys
00000008 0.03369395 [1792] the key is 17 62 A2 98 7D
00000009 0.03375094 [1792] decrypting title key with disc key
00000010 0.03384927 [1792] requesting AGID
00000011 0.04122703 [1792] drive authentic, using varient 0
00000012 0.04473585 [1792] Authentication Succeeded!
00000013 0.20896455 [1792] GetASF authenticated (ASF=1)
00000014 0.20900282 [1792] the key is 00 00 00 00 00
00000015 21.92309162 [280] PMDeviceManager Server: DllCanUnloadNow says Nope

It worked, and that on a firewire drive!!

Big thanks!!!

greetz, Uli

Nic
5th July 2002, 15:19
The latest version of the AuthDVD.DLL, along with a compiled Loader.exe for testing is at:

http://nic.dnsalias.com/AuthDVD_DLL.zip

The source for it all is at:
http://nic.dnsalias.com/AuthDVDSource.zip

Cheers,
-Nic

(For people that just want one exe for authenticating there DVD Drive before loading SmartRipper or something http://nic.dnsalias.com/AuthDVD.exe is still available)

ps
The DLL now contains commands for:
Checking ASPI
Getting the title key of a specific block
Checking if the drive is authenticated (getting the ASF)
Authenticating a specified drive letter

Nic
8th July 2002, 08:52
Thanks all for helping & creating this huge thread with me (for what should have been a simple little thing for me :) )

Just to finish it off:
http://nic.dnsalias.com/MiniDec.zip
(v.Simple code for decrypting a vob file...could be useful to somebody??)

Thanks again,
-Nic

Bluedan
8th July 2002, 14:10
Originally posted by LIGHTNING UK!
JasonFly,

Install the Nero ASPI. The Adaptec one has problems finding drives.
It's not my fault, honest!

Hm, you've already linked to the new 4.71 version on Adaptec.
Even with that version ??
Anyway I found out that with previous 4.70 version Decrypting took double time than with NEROs wnaspi.dll.
How come? Keep in mind that Adaptec is the original producer of the ASPI layer!

Dammit, wrong section! Better move ??

Emp3r0r
16th July 2002, 04:17
worked on my liteon dvd drive in windowsxp with aspi! cheers

[www.awars.com]Fatman
28th July 2002, 19:00
Any chance you could do a silent version or perhaps a silent command line switch or do i have to do it myself ? ;)
i run it in a batch file and the message popping up isnt helping :scared:

that would be great

Fatman

PS expect to see more posts from me in this forum esp the development section....

GZZ
8th August 2002, 10:50
Anyone know how the function for Nic Authcall.dll file will look in delphi. I don't want to use the loader but I want a use if from delphi.

Anyone can help me here (I´m not a C++ guy)??

GZZ

jfcarbel
12th September 2003, 22:46
Anyone have a Delphi function to call this?