PDA

View Full Version : Multiplexing - alternative to bbmpeg

tbone_uk
22nd April 2002, 23:45
;) HI all, I have been writing an all in one dvd to vcd/svcd program in c++ using the basis of many fine bits of code. I use bbmpeg for the multiplexing and understand this is based on mplex. I have been unable to find the mplex source code to incorparate in the program and no other code seems available. Does anyone have any ideas that could help me.

I am running on a windows machine so linux source does not help me. Thanks in advanceNothing to win, it's just a bit of fun!!

tbone_uk
23rd April 2002, 07:42
Just a little update, I have played around with the apisamp and also the dll for a while. I have the dll running well from my program and after sending the file path of the ouput file to makeMPEGInfo.outputfilename in apisam I was wondering is there another funtion call to the dll for mp2/mpv path also.
If anybody has used the dll in this way I would be interested in any discovories etc.

I have the file paths parsed sucsessfuly into the dll from my program but this involved rewriting part of the dll and seems like there might be a more simple solution;)