PDA

View Full Version : Nandub Job list

Pater Noster
11th March 2002, 02:37
It is a problem which I am having with the Nandub Job list. Normally, if you save a file, you can set it processing priority, so it doesn't slurp up all of your computer's CPU, so you can still work with the computer.

However in normal mode, Nandub is already using so much CPU of my computer, that everything on my computer will lag. This is very annoying and impossible to work with it, if you want to work on your computer.

The Job List is, at least I think it is, at default put at normal processing priority. This, in combination with above, is not efficient when I use it. What I would like to see is that you could set the processing priority of your job list, because then I could actually use this very nifty option of nandub, without having my computer lagging 5 to 10 seconds every time I click something.

PS I am not sure if the developers already done this, I am now working with Nandub release 1853.

Ookami
11th March 2002, 12:17
1.) Wrong forum.

2.) For instance you can adjust the processing setting in: OPTIONS-PREFERENCES-Main .

This should do it.

Originally posted by Pater Noster
However in normal mode, Nandub is already using so much CPU of my computer, that everything on my computer will lag. This is very annoying and impossible to work with it, if you want to work on your computer.

Pater Noster
11th March 2002, 12:24
Whoooooops!

I didn't think it was there, so I wanted to ask the developers to put it in the next version.

But it is already there, so my post now is...very stupid.

My apologies.