PDA

View Full Version : whats the cmd line used for VCDXBUILD in D2S?

phuntyme
4th March 2002, 11:12
I accidentally ran out of disk space and my 1st bin/cue file was incomplete and the second didn't even start. I tried crash recovery and I found out that I needed the keep all the files... hehe couldn't work out what the FILE NOT FOUND message was about... (found out now).

So I'd like to see if I could manually create a bin/cue file.

gerti67
4th March 2002, 11:32
Hi phuntyme,

have a look at the end in the "dvd2svcd_log.txt" file there should be the command used for vcdxbuild at least for the first image. This is the proper command line for your purpose.

Greetings,
Gerti

phuntyme
4th March 2002, 13:40
Thanks Gerti

That worked, but I cannot find the second XML file. Because of the name "VCDXBuild_Script_1.xml", I assume there should be a seperate for the second CD. I didn't find any reference to it in the LOG file.

Any other suggestions? ^_^

gerti67
5th March 2002, 00:42
Hi phuntyme,

I tried a small chapter and deselected the "Don't delete any files" option and closed D2S during "SVCD Authoring" step. Doing a "Crash Recovery" from "SVCD Authoring" did not work but it did just fine from "Muxing and Cutting" step right to the end.

So give it a try - I think it will work as long as you have a "Encoded_audio_1.mp2" file and a "Encoded_Video_CCE_PAL/NTSC.mpv" file and the "dvd2svcd chapters file.ini" file on your disk.

HTH,
Gerti