PDA

View Full Version : Vobsub->srt with subresync???

Ripe73
21st February 2002, 17:35
Well is that possible ,i have read it somewhere(it dont work for me) if not whats the best way to convert to srt because Vobsubbs dont work with Oggcontainers.

Thanks

I use the latest Vobsubb 2.09

gabest
22nd February 2002, 06:15
Yeah, it is possible. "Open" + "Save As..."

Ripe73
22nd February 2002, 09:34
Thats what i have tried,when i open the vobsub nothing happen and i tried to save but i got no file.

Amerzone
23rd February 2002, 13:45
Same prob here... I have both the idx and the sub file in the same folder, I open the idx file and choose save as srt, but nothing happens... (nothing appears in the SubResync window, no output file is written on the hard disk). Ditto if I open the sub file. Btw, you may get the idx file from here (http://users.forthnet.gr/ath/harryfou/baby.idx) to check if there's something wrong with it. FYI, I played my DivX with Zoom Player and the VobSub subtitles appear just fine.

ARDA
25th February 2002, 02:47
I had the same problem subresync did nothing at all;now I've got it to
work.How?.Uninstall the old version or the one you have and reinstall it again but please uninstall before.That has helped me.

Arda

Amerzone
25th February 2002, 19:27
ARDA, hope this would have worked also for me, alas after uninstalling, rebooting and re-installing again the latest v2.09, I still have the same problem. Gabest, any idea, please?

gabest
25th February 2002, 19:34
Not much... Check the version number of vobsub.dll and subresync.exe (explorer/right click/properties/version), they should be 2.09.

Amerzone
26th February 2002, 21:43
They are both at version 2.09... :sly: