PDA

View Full Version : Capture Guide all in one

BaronVlad
7th February 2002, 19:35
Hello,
with the help of you all (and God) I made a guide of capturing from TV with virtualdub. I know that there are many guides, but I think I have found out the settings for the best quality, with codings settings etc. Unfortunately this guide is in German language, but there are screenshots for every step, so that you will not need the text. Because i dont have a webpage at this time, please mail me
so that I can send it to you. Compressed with winrar it is round about 1,2 MB. I am sure you enjoy. Please give me feedback !
Thanks to all :)

Ookami
7th February 2002, 22:49
How about putting it on a website and making this announce on the german boards like:

http://pub6.ezboard.com/fultimatecapture

BaronVlad
8th February 2002, 17:59
Thanks for your advice holy admin. i did as you told me !

But also an English version is ready now. Feel free to mail me but I think it also will be available on a website soon.

Have a nice day

Ookami
8th February 2002, 20:59
"Holy admin" LOL. That would be Doom9 not me ;) . Thanks, I will look into your guide (as I understand german)...

Oh, I saw your posting on Ultimateboard... I earlier thought you've uploaded it... I'm interested, please, mail me the guide mijo_rebic@web.de . Thanks.

Cheers,

Mijo.

BaronVlad
9th February 2002, 23:31
Hi to you all,
has anybody tried using my guide ? I would like to get some feedback of you. Thanks.

BTW: There was a little mistake: In the calculation for the output videobitstream it has to be 5210112 not 521011 (I just forgot the last number!), but it is corrected now.

also someone told me, that you do not have to add one spill drive for every file, you need only one for each harddisk. It works when you follow my instructions, but it should work also if you use add spill drive only once. Please make a testrun, i had no time to do so.

So long, and please remember to give me feedback (in the forum or with a short message), because it can only become even better, if you give me comments

Have fun

BaronVlad:cool: