PDA

View Full Version : Affordable Blu-ray authoring software question.

thegame
21st May 2011, 16:07
Hi Everyone,
I was wondering is there any affordable Blu-ray authoring program that will let you make custom menu's(main, scene selection, audio options, bonus, etc.) not just choose from pre-made templates, and will accept HD audio files? also would like to know if any support Top menu and pop up menu?

Thanks in advance for any input on this.

Ghitulescu
22nd May 2011, 06:47
Define affordable ;)

thegame
22nd May 2011, 14:28
Define affordable ;)

LOL, not in the thousands, like some I have read about.

nixo
22nd May 2011, 14:45
Well, tsMuxeR and its various GUIs are free. Also there's EasyBD – at $200 it's the cheapest commercial solution that includes HD audio I know of.

--
Nikolaj

thegame
22nd May 2011, 15:25
Well, tsMuxeR and its various GUIs are free. Also there's EasyBD at $200 it's the cheapest commercial solution that includes HD audio I know of.

--
Nikolaj

Tsmuxer I have been using, but this will only do a movie only, but does support the HD audio, I need something I can make top & pop up menu's, I will look into EasyBD.

Thanks

MrVideo
30th May 2011, 07:25
Well, tsMuxeR and its various GUIs are free. Also there's EasyBD – at $200 it's the cheapest commercial solution that includes HD audio I know of.

As far as I can tell, none of the versions allow you to create menus, etc. You need some way to create the .ies file(s). Their IGEditor is $500, making the price really $700.

Not cheap.

I have no idea how their EasyBDLite allows you to create menus. I don't see a link in which to download a manual.

RanmaCanada
2nd June 2011, 17:52
What about multiavchd? It's free.