View Full Version : Dazzle DVC II in the UK?

5th February 2002, 00:01
Dazzle DVC II in the UK?

Anyone know of a UK supplier for these.

I know PC world for the Dazzle DVC I (one).. but thats crap.

any help appreciated.


5th February 2002, 10:00
In Europ it's calld Dazzle DVD Master. Not DVC II.

5th February 2002, 11:42
Not 100% true, in all european countries except UK its called DVD master

In the US and UK only its called Dazzle DVC II.

How do I know... I phoned Dazzle and they clarified it.