PDA

View Full Version : Hardsubbing Blu-Ray sup file with AviSynth

onesloth
28th January 2009, 04:10
Is there an AviSynth filter for hardsubbing sup files?

Adub
28th January 2009, 09:12
VSfilter and it's functions "Vobsub" and "Textsub".

manono
28th January 2009, 10:30
Is there an AviSynth filter for hardsubbing sup files?
No. Convert it to VobSub (IDX/SUB) first (SubtitleCreator is one way) and then follow Merlin7777's advice.

onesloth
29th January 2009, 05:26
No. Convert it to VobSub (IDX/SUB) first (SubtitleCreator is one way)
I don't see an option for sup to idx/sub conversion in SubtitleCreator. When I try to use file->open subtitles I get an "input string was not in a correct format." To be more specific, i'm trying to hardsub a sup file that eac3to produced from a BD rip.

manono
29th January 2009, 06:19
Oh, that kind of SUP file. Forget what we both said then. I don't know anything about BD stuff, and you should of said what it was in the beginning. Maybe someone else can help.

saint-francis
29th January 2009, 17:18
At this point in time you will need to OCR your BD .sup with supread and then use the aforementioned "textsub". In the (hopefully near) future SubtitleCreator will have the ability to convert BD .sup to vobsub format and you could use "vobsub". But it doesn't.....yet.

rica
29th January 2009, 21:44
I don't see an option for sup to idx/sub conversion in SubtitleCreator. When I try to use file->open subtitles I get an "input string was not in a correct format." To be more specific, i'm trying to hardsub a sup file that eac3to produced from a BD rip.

Hope this helps:

http://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?p=1165883#post1165883

_ _ _ _ __