PDA

View Full Version : Out of Memory Problem In RipIt4Me sometimes.

etrurian
30th July 2008, 23:19
Hi Everyone,
I'm using XP Pro w/4GB Ram but every so often I get a warning message that I'm out of Memory when I attempt to run ripit4me. My old machine has only 250 MB of RAM and uses XP Home Edition and runs rtit4me just fine on the same dvds. Can anyone tell me how to get my new machine up to the task?
TIA
etrurian

setarip_old
31st July 2008, 00:04
Hi!

1) Try closing "RipIt4Me" and running it again

2) The particular DVD(s) may have a newer copy protection (such as "XProtect") that "RipIt4Me" can't process properly. In such an instance, use DVDFab HD Decrypter instead

3) What are the Titles and Region numbers of the problematic DVDs?

etrurian
31st July 2008, 01:49
Thanks for the quick reply setarip_old,
Sorry for the double post. I pressed edit in an attempt to correct a spelling error and my post posted twice(Vista?). I have no specific title in mind. All of my DVDs are region 1.
Thanks again
etrurian

setarip_old
31st July 2008, 03:08
every so often I get a warning message that I'm out of Memory when I attempt to run ripit4me.I have no specific title in mind.As I stated before, the particular DVD(s) may have a newer copy protection (such as "XProtect") that "RipIt4Me" can't process properly.

Knowing the Titles would probably go a long way toward understanding and resolving your problem...