PDA

View Full Version : "30 Days Of Night" problems with DVDFab

hous
27th February 2008, 05:41
I attempted a full disc decryption of "30 Days Of Night" with the current version of DVDFab HD Decrypter and roughly half way through the rip it failed.
Tried it with RipIt4Me and it worked fine with a catch:
I used the (Wizard) method, and used the usual procedure, but it failed. So I re-attempted it, but this time I skipped step "3b" once the rip was completed.

It loaded into DVDShrink fine and processed with a clean back-up. I thoroughly verified it by watching the the whole film along with the "BLOOD" episode and other bonus material.
Perfecto!!

Wombler
27th February 2008, 09:40
I attempted a full disc decryption of "30 Days Of Night" with the current version of DVDFab HD Decrypter and roughly half way through the rip it failed.
Tried it with RipIt4Me and it worked fine with a catch:
I used the (Wizard) method, and used the usual procedure, but it failed. So I re-attempted it, but this time I skipped step "3b" once the rip was completed.

It loaded into DVDShrink fine and processed with a clean back-up. I thoroughly verified it by watching the the whole film along with the "BLOOD" episode and other bonus material.
Perfecto!!

Fengtao is aware of this but no one as yet has sent him the IFO files.

If you'd like to help him fix this problem send him the IFOs as per these instructions (http://club.cdfreaks.com/f116/how-send-us-ifo-files-228008/).

Wombler

mkstretch
9th March 2008, 21:58
Be aware there are damaged discs of this movie out there. I had one and returned it to bestbuy. I would get halfway through the copy and it would fail. I scanned it with nero disc speed and Anydd running in the background and it showed me that the disc was damaged.