PDA

View Full Version : Quick Menu Builder

xzquala
11th January 2002, 04:29
http://www.quickmenubuilder.fr.st/

ok, saw this program posted the other day, so I thought I would do a little playing around with it.

its a nice little program for making very customized menu's and works very nicely as a cd autorun program.

its gui is kinda strange, I have a feeling it was modeled to look like another os, other than windows (lol, duh). the interface is quite easy to work with, but the error messages are in french, I think.

This program is kinda useless if you don't at least have photoshop, or a clone. it doesn't have any graphics capabilities to it itself.

if you have some free time and are any good at making graphics, then you can mae some nice autorun ...um...thingys?

I am posting a couple of simple auto runs I made with it, just so everyone can get an idea of what it can be made to look like.

the first one is for the rip I did of Fifth Element, it came out kinda nice, but I should have spent more time on the buttons. the second is a bit more complex, if for no other reason than it has more buttons. the second is for the rip I am currently doing now, a 4per-cd rip of the first 2 seasons of the sopranos. in both cases the original images were taken for amazon.

xzquala
11th January 2002, 04:30
and heres the other one

xzquala
13th January 2002, 03:58
the attatchments are now approved

Doom9
13th January 2002, 04:14
what's wrong with your avatar? I tested for 2 of my accounts here and it worked fine.. can you delete and upload again? I just get ugly Xes.. maybe you have to take it from a page online

xzquala
13th January 2002, 04:31
I thought it might be another one of those "must be approved" things, but I will try to upload it again. if that doesn't work, I guess I'll just have to find a host for it somewhere.

I know its not getting blocked for size, its only 585 bytes.

Doom9
13th January 2002, 13:39
it works now. actually avatars and images don't need approval

xzquala
13th January 2002, 15:59
well, I just uplopded a different pic, and it worked right away. I guess the server just didn't like my other pic. No problems here, I can deal with that.

thanks again doom9