PDA

View Full Version : convertXtoDVD

iemortal
30th November 2007, 04:00
hi, guys,
Does anyone know how to change the output format with converXtoDVD? I've got this wide-screen avi file, and i want to convert it to DVD. I've changed the format to wide-screen in the setup, but it is still full screen when it is done. Well, not exactly, it is not only full-screen, but enlarged a little bit. What's the deal? The same file works perfectly with WinAvi, but WinAvi's subtitles are encoded into the movie, which is not really "professional". :D:D. So please help me if you know.

cheers,
iemortal

informationspy
29th December 2007, 09:26
Of course. Acutually there are a lot of software for you to choose to convert X to DVD. for example nero and xilisoft dvd creator and diko and someothers

OzarkBaby
1st January 2008, 21:01
Of course. Acutually there are a lot of software for you to choose to convert X to DVD. for example nero and xilisoft dvd creator and diko and someothers

And what Nero program does this please?

setarip_old
1st January 2008, 22:04
@OzarkBaby

It's all too obvious that "informationspy" isn't aware that "ConvertXtoDVD" is the name of a program...

SeeMoreDigital
1st January 2008, 23:06
Hi iemortal,

What is the resolution (pixel frame size) of your .AVI source. And what version of ConvertXtoDVD are you using?

Cheers