PDA

View Full Version : Can't play m2ts file

sidneysides
14th October 2007, 22:15
I used Blu-Ray Disc Ripper to rip a Blu-Ray movie to my hard disc (my first one I might add). I've now got a number of m2ts files in a folder called 'stream', which I presume are the movied files (one is 35gb so I presume it's that)
I can't get these to play. I've tried
Media Player Classic
VLC
Community Codec Pack
K-Lite Codec Pack
Power DVD 7 (for the codec)
Renamed to mpg

None of these work.
Anybody help?

piotr67
24th October 2007, 10:08
I used Blu-Ray Disc Ripper to rip a Blu-Ray movie to my hard disc (my first one I might add). I've now got a number of m2ts files in a folder called 'stream', which I presume are the movied files (one is 35gb so I presume it's that)
I can't get these to play. I've tried
Media Player Classic
VLC
Community Codec Pack
K-Lite Codec Pack
Power DVD 7 (for the codec)
Renamed to mpg

None of these work.
Anybody help?

Hi, I have the same problem with video from my camera, i will seek for a tool and will give you the answer as soon as i will find the good one.

2Bdecided
24th October 2007, 11:52
Under windows XP, VLC plays m2t from an HDV camera without problems. No external codecs required AFAIK.

Cheers,
David.

JKay
25th October 2007, 07:03
hmm use cyberlink powerdvd v7.3 and open from the folder :D it works for me tough.....

but i cannot read Pirates of caribian BD coz there's java involve can anyone help me?

BigTony
18th January 2008, 15:27
I have PowerDVD7 loaded on 2 pc's.
On PC1 I can load and play BR from the harddrive, and on PC2 when I load all I see is black screen. No errors, just nothing on the screen. On PC2 I can play the files with MPC and WindowsMP, but PowerDVD gives the best picture....

Any clues?

BT

Doh ... solved my own problem, I had to patch to upgrade playback. Then I don't upgrade to PDVD version that no-longer support HD playback. 1 PC patched, 1 not.