PDA

View Full Version : Color Leftover

ChibiBoi
16th May 2007, 00:56
so, i get this color leftover when i capture and it's really annoying, especially with cartoons... this thing is where one frame takes the color from the next frame and overlays it on the previous frame...

http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/2822/colorleftoverla1.jpg

can someone please tell me how to adjust my settings so it doesn't do that? this happens with fddshow's mjpef

FlimsyFeet
17th May 2007, 11:48
Can you confirm that sort of thing is due to your capture and is not actually present on the source? Does it happoen with any other capture codecs?

ChibiBoi
20th May 2007, 18:23
i'm sure it's my capture and not the source, since i tried with huffyuv2 before and it didn't have those things.

El Enmascarado
20th May 2007, 18:44
i'm sure it's my capture and not the source, since i tried with huffyuv2 before and it didn't have those things.żIs it on a format meant to be playback? like huffyuv codec? Try converting it to MPEG2 TFF then BFF test both and see if it happens again.

ChibiBoi
25th May 2007, 01:16
żIs it on a format meant to be playback? like huffyuv codec? Try converting it to MPEG2 TFF then BFF test both and see if it happens again.
yes, i think it is on a format meant to be playback. how do i change it to mpeg2 tff then bff?