PDA

View Full Version : BeSweet, BeSweetGUI and Lame alt presets

jarthel
26th December 2001, 14:06
How do I implement Lame's alt presets to BeSweet/BeSweetGUI in batch mode?

Thanks

MaTTeR
26th December 2001, 17:37
Alt presets aren't supported yet but --r3mix is implemented. Several people are working on getting the Alt Presets implemented in the LAME DLL. For now just use --r3mix or encode your audio seperately were you can use the Alt Presets.

MxxCon
26th December 2001, 18:09
um, go to advanced mode and enter all your commands there..
i belive there's already lame.dll w/ dibrom's presets

LotionBoy
26th December 2001, 19:37
the alt presets are either in the lame.dll or there is a version hacked by dibrom around somewhere that supports them. Just go to the advanced mode and type in the preset command and that should do it.

LotionBoy

jarthel
27th December 2001, 01:44
Well I already did that but when I go back to the BeSweet setting, it still showing the setting from the Lame tabs not the one I typed in the Expert Mode tab.

Any suggestions/advice? Thanks :)

jarthel
27th December 2001, 01:56
I tried it again and saved the settings (I'm in the expert mode). When I closed BeSweetGUI and open it again, the settings are not there. When I opened expert.ini, my settings were saved but it's not showing in the GUI Expert mode tab.

Even when the my settings is not showing on the Expert Mode tab, I tried batch conversion (Expert mode is showing at this time). I drag an .ac3 file and started the conversion. BeSweet still uses the the settings from the azid and lame tabs.

LotionBoy
27th December 2001, 08:00
throw the bug up as a new post so that people pay attention to it.

LotionBoy