PDA

View Full Version : Ice Age 2 Problem

Zimmy
24th November 2006, 14:20
I searched everywhere but I must be the only one with this issue...

I decrypted the movie without a single problem but...

When I load it in DVD Shrink and reauthor, the titles (there are 2 identical ones) play upside down.

Anyone know how to cure this problem?

Thanks.

setarip_old
24th November 2006, 17:41
Hi!

What software and procedures did you use to decrypt the DVD?

What Region is your DVD?

This DVD requires no special/newer ripping programs. It's actually BETTER to rip it directly with DVD Decrypter v.3.5.4...

Zimmy
24th November 2006, 17:53
Nevermind, the end result works 100%.
Still odd that it shows upside down in Shrink.

blutach
25th November 2006, 05:31
Sounds like your video renderer in DVD Shrink is set incorrectly. Change it in your preferences. If you play it in a software player like Media Player Classic or Power DVD, I doubt you'll have this issue.

Regards

knight_stalker
26th November 2006, 19:30
Well, I found the same. But burned the first to disk,(dvd). It plays great. My littel mouse loves it. :)

Zimmy
28th November 2006, 19:13
Sounds like your video renderer in DVD Shrink is set incorrectly. Change it in your preferences. If you play it in a software player like Media Player Classic or Power DVD, I doubt you'll have this issue.

Regards

That was it.
Strange because I would never go in there to change it.

Thanks, I thought I stumbled on some fancy new copy protection.

smegma11
30th November 2006, 15:42
It makes me do stuff and I never remember it. :):)

blutach
30th November 2006, 23:47
smegma11 - rule 3 is pertinent this time.

In your short time posting, after having been here a year, you have managed to break the rules in almost every post.

Strike issued.

Regards

SBM
6th December 2006, 07:42
well i had no problems using anydvd & shrink. nothing else needed. as a matter of fact that's all i use with the exception of disc 6 of star trek next generations. i had to use ripit4me/decriptor/shrink. worked flawlessly except for the added time it took.

there maybe a better end result using other programs, but shrink works great for me.

red van man
6th December 2006, 15:52
try vso always works 4 me;)