PDA

View Full Version : No accelerated IMDCT transform found


mitsubishi
15th November 2006, 17:25
Hi, hopefully I can get a quick answer on this, hopefully a little bit of uninstalling and reinstalling should do it.

I installed a prog which installed a version of ffdshow. Now meGUI takes several minutes to open a avs, enqueue and begin encoding. Also the log has this line, I'm taking h264 and reencoding with x264.

encoded 1289 frames, 3.62 fps, 3799.14 kb/s
No accelerated IMDCT transform found
It wasn't there before, and I've installed a new ffdshow on top as well. I don't get what ffdshow has to do with anything.
Oh I've also lost AC3 on the playback, mpa now.
All I can think is its broken haali splitter maybe....

alec_robertson
15th November 2006, 19:00
The IMDCT transform is related to the ac3 playback. On linux, you need to compile liba52 with djbfft (http://cr.yp.to/djbfft/install.html) to get rid of the warning. As far as I can tell, it doesn't make much difference though.

mitsubishi
15th November 2006, 19:13
The IMDCT transform is related to the ac3 playback. On linux, you need to compile liba52 with djbfft (http://cr.yp.to/djbfft/install.html) to get rid of the warning. As far as I can tell, it doesn't make much difference though.

Ah, thanks, yeah my avs script doesn't have audio disabled even though I'm doing that separately. I looked up imdct and it said it was for audio, but it didn't register that was the problem, although I guessed it wasn't affecting my encodes, just worrying me a bit.

Anyway I uninstalled everything with codecs apart from powercinema, dvbviewer and ulead vs. Then installed ffdshow, ac3filter and finally coreavc with haali and everything is shipshape again. Its about time I stopped using klite codec pack anyway, so I didn't reinstall that.

++
OK not entirely shipshape as now DVBviewer won't work, guess that uninstalling DVBdream has broken it, this was the app that broke the thing in the first place >:(