PDA

View Full Version : Problems with BeSweet 5.1 AC3 to 6 mono wavs...

gilmoregirlz
13th November 2006, 08:09
I'm trying to split a 5.1 AC3 audio track to 6 mono wavs with BeSweet, but the program doesn't seem to be working. I entered the BeSweet, Input, and Output paths, and I selected "Six Waves" and then hit the "AC3 to WAV" button. But the program doesn't seem to do anything. It does say "Transcoding" down at the bottom of the window, but it never produces a file. Also, when I hit the "AC3 to WAV" button, another instance of BeSweet opens up, so I end up with two BeSweet programs open.

I'm running BeSweet GUI v0.6 b61. When I downloaded the program, all that was in the zipped file was the BeSweet.exe and a "Configuration Settings" file called DD-Profiles.

Does anyone have any ideas as to why this isn't working???
I'd sure appreciate any help.

:thanks:

tebasuna51
13th November 2006, 17:06
I'm running BeSweet GUI v0.6 b61. When I downloaded the program, all that was in the zipped file was the BeSweet.exe and a "Configuration Settings" file called DD-Profiles.
BeSweet.exe is not included in BeSweet GUI v0.6 b61.zip.
You need download also the BeSweet package.

Instead use BeSweetGUI (2002) maybe you can use BeLight updated by Kurtnoise for new encoders.

gilmoregirlz
14th November 2006, 03:14
:D Ohhhhh, thank you so much! I didn't realize that I had to download something else to get it to work.

It works great now, thanks so much for your help! I really appreciate it!!!