PDA

View Full Version : VobBlanker Using Input Folder: Getting Error Moving Files

TomBrooklyn
13th November 2006, 02:32
In using VobBlanker Using Imput Folder, I get an Error: Error Moving Files!

Any ideas why that might be?

setarip_old
13th November 2006, 03:28
Perhaps you're running out of hard drive space...

TomBrooklyn
13th November 2006, 05:49
Hmm, could be. I have plenty on my D drive but I only had about 7Gig left on my C. I'll check that out.

mikenadia
2nd February 2010, 15:23
Same problem: Enough space on the hard disk (no external).
Process VOBblanker just after a reboot.
"Solved" the issue by using a different output folder.:confused:

r0lZ
3rd February 2010, 00:08
Have you verified that the original files are not read-only, and not in use by another program such as a player?

mikenadia
3rd February 2010, 02:03
I cannot replicate it right now. Will try again. The files are not read-only. I was suspecting that the files were in use by another app, that is why I reboot. Your "player" comment makes me think that may be the player from within Vobblanker did not close properly or I was able to open it somehow after I click on Process.
Thanks a lot.

Ghitulescu
3rd February 2010, 08:49
I know that 99.99999% of the users simply use the admin account, so no access restrictions would prevent the write access, but one never knows.

And just in case one uses an external FAT32 HDD and has all the files within the root folder, it should also be noted that this root folder has a limited amount of entries ... just a side remark (as VobBlanker creates a backup directory anyway).

blutach
4th February 2010, 07:36
I have observed that the current work that VobBlanker does is in the backup directory and then it "swaps" the old for the new. Something is going on there, I expect. Do as r0lZ says and find out if the files have access issues (use Process Explorer to determine this).

Regards