PDA

View Full Version : SAA7134 based card and drivers problem

Sokre
27th October 2006, 10:43
Hi!
I have Typhoon PCI Tv Card with FM, based on Philips Saa7134Hl chip. It works perfectly with Fly 2000 Tv,watching and recording. But recording is good only with using audio through the chip ,what is only 32kHz. Sync is perfect but Fly needs to drop 2-3 frames every 30-45 minutes.
When I use it with Vdub, sync is great, no droped frames but there is problem with initializing audio part of drivers. It allways starts mono. I must go to audio>source>put it on "no source" and again to "audio tuner" to get stereo. But with every change of channel or when stop capturing it goes back to mono. It is iritating and stops me in use of scheduale capturing.
I found generic drivers for SAA713x, version 2.1.5.0 (for WDM tuner it's 2.1.0.0) and with them stereo initializing is ok, but WDM tuner isn't working. You can type anything but chanells are not changing.

Is there some solution for this??

P.S. I tried generic drivers from home page of Fly 2000 TV but with them I get specific tuner modul ( for example Philips FM1216 MK2 TV Tuner) which is not working with Vdub. It needs WDM tuner.