PDA

View Full Version : Nero AAC in Megui manually updating question

markrb
13th August 2006, 16:55
My old install of Megui was scewing up so I removed it and installed a fresh version. I did copy the old directory to keep any files I may need.

The autoupdater did it's thing and brought all the files up to date, except the Nero AAC file that I know has been removed until permission from Nero is recieved.

I went into my old files and copied over the entire neroaac directory and made sure Megui is pointing to them, but it still does not see the files. As such every time I start Megui I get the there are files available for download, even though that is not the case.

Right now I don't even use the Nero files. Is there anyway to either tell Megui that the files are actually there or shut off just the attempt to look for updates of the Nero files? I still want the program to check for everything else though.

Thanks,
Mark

Doom9
13th August 2006, 19:24
Back when you were on the mod squad, you'd have to at least threaten a rule 1 strike for such a question. I distincly recall this question having been asked and answered and the question involved something related to a right click..

markrb
13th August 2006, 19:33
I did search on this as I always do.
If I search neroaac I get the following results.
http://forum.doom9.org/search.php?searchid=1099127
I was unable to find an answer in these, if one was there.
If you would provide a link to the answer I would appreciate it.

Mark

markrb
13th August 2006, 19:50
I was able to shut off the updating with your right-click hint.

ChronoCross
13th August 2006, 23:18
either that or you need to edit the xml to match up with the current version located on the server. That'll provent it from thinking your using an old version.

At least that's what I did so that when it's time for megui to be able to send that file again I don't have to re-enable it.