PDA

View Full Version : Viewing .m2v and .ac3 so i can syncronize?

Kitt0s
12th May 2006, 19:39
hello all,

for a long time now, i'v been backing up dvds, and adding custom subs to them..

i demux the dvd, then i load the .m2v and .ac3 and the .sub\.str to BSPlayer and see if the subs are correctly syncronized... if they are - cool :D if not, sucks - i try to syncronize them to the correct time line..

problem is, when i load .m2v and .ac3 to BSPlayer, the audio and video aren't the same.. the video goes faster then the audio.. the audio keeps the correct time line, but the video like runs a 1:30 movie in 45 minutes.. so i can't correct the subs..

is there any program i can use that will not cause this such thing??

manusse
13th May 2006, 12:11
Hello Kitt0s,

Version 2.00 of SubtitleCreator that will be out in the next weeks will allow you to preview your original DVD with your subtitles (.srt and .sub) on top of the video.

The present version (1.92) already allows you to view the subtitles in the title bar at the same time as the DVD is playing.

Manusse

Kitt0s
15th May 2006, 09:32
that sounds great to me :] when is coming out? (datE?)

manusse
15th May 2006, 18:33
You can first try with version 1.9.2 that you may download here: http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=120228

We are currently debugging the next version (2.00). All new functions are working but it still needs debugging

I think It will be ready before Xmas.
:D

Mtz
15th May 2006, 19:54
If you are adding subs to your DVDs I think you demux the streams, no? ;)
You can use PGCDemux for demuxing and if you want to sync the subtiles (for example in Subtitles Workshop) check the "Create a PGC Vob" and "One file per VID". The resulted file is a big VOB with full movie which can be loaded in Subtitles Workshop.

enjoy,
Mtz