PDA

View Full Version : what filter does this command belong to? (fluxsmooth)

pixeldotz
14th January 2006, 22:33
I've used this script for over a year now...

LoadPlugin("C:\avisynth\audgraph.dll")
LoadPlugin("C:\avisynth\TomsMoComp.dll")
LoadPlugin("C:\avisynth\undot.dll")
LoadPlugin("C:\avisynth\fluxSmooth.dll")
AVISource("D:\captures\maincap\grim.avi")
ConvertToYV12()
Crop (4,4,0,0)
TomsMoComp(1,5,1)
LanczosResize(512,384)
Undot()
FluxSmooth(3,3)
ConvertToRGB()
#audiograph(last,2)

with no problems whatsoever. not the best script on the planet but it suits my needs. i recently redid my entire pc ( formatted reinstall) and installed avisynth 2.55 (what i had before) now i get this error in vdubmod when trying to load this script

no function named "fluxsmooth"

it's really my fault for not backing up my filters. but what filter uses FluxSmooth?

mg262
14th January 2006, 23:05
First Google hit:

http://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?s=&threadid=38296

pixeldotz
15th January 2006, 01:19
maybe i should have put that i did search it on the forums and on google. i hate double posts as much as anyone. instead of asking what filter it belongs ( i know its fluxsmooth.dll) i should have asked, why is it not working. i tried avs 2.56 also.

as previously posted, that script has always worked for me with no problems at all.

after hours of searching i couldn't find an answer. i figured it out though. i just installed gordian knot and pulled the fluxsmooth.dll from there. it's prolly an older version but it works.

Didée
15th January 2006, 02:52
Yes that must be an older version. You should better use the "not working" latest version (http://www.avisynth.org/warpenterprises/files/fluxsmooth_25_dll_20040729.zip) from avisynth.org/warpenterprises.

All you have to do is to write FluxSmoothST instead of FluxSmooth. Or, if you like, FluxSmoothT for faster processing with purely temporal (T) instead of spatio-temporal (ST) filtering.

pixeldotz
15th January 2006, 04:10
thank you :)

Wilbert
15th January 2006, 13:38
You should better use the "not working" latest version from avisynth.org/warpenterprises.
Do you mean the latest version is broken or it is not as good as older versions?

Didée
15th January 2006, 14:00
Do you mean the latest version is broken or it is not as good as older versions?
Neither - nor. Everything OK with the latest version. Was just playing with pixeldotz' wording ( the old version *works*). Forgot to put a smily, yeah. Here is it, place it above beneath "not working": ;)